Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Haha! Awesome!
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    @kaguana‌ Though that being said the funny thing is I've probably watched more sub anime then I do dub. That's probably because I tend to watch episodes when they come out and so forth. But if there's an anime that I really like I will purposely hunt down the dub version so I can compare them. And be all like Ha, that scene was better in the sub version! Or ha that character's voice is less annoying in the dub version

• jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    A Magnamund reference?! Too much awesome for one day! (Speaking of that river, am I the only one who managed to get killed before even reaching Ragadorn in book 2?)
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @jscohen No... Death was very common in those books. So was, lets just keep my thumb at the page I left sysndrome.

I usually died trying to go through the graveyard, fighting bands of giaks or more annoyingly, instant death from helghast...
    For those wondering what we are talking about. Lone Wolf was a choose your own adventure gamebook series from the early 1980's. It was different from fighting fantasy as it was sequential and could take your character to the next book, which was beneficial as your equipment would come in useful again... Although, the knowledge of the world gleaned from the books was actually more useful and would help you make some wise decisions.

They are re-released free on android in the app saga of Lone Wolf, now you cannot cheat!

There is also quite a good android game called Joe Dever's Lonewolf, but you need to pay, and is new written material, not based on the original books.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Coo!