Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[DUPE] - Asylum bug baldur's gate EE windows

havingproblemshavingproblems Member Posts: 21
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
Hi there
Just wondering if anybody could help me with a bug that I have found on baulder's gate 2 EE for windows. I am new to the baudur's community but played the game when it first came out in 2000, I love the game? I have made my way to the asylum dungeon 3. I have completed everything on dungeons 3 and 4. When I take the hand of dace and pink crystal to the head of dace to get to the next level. The head does not open up and I can't get through to get out of that dungeon. The head of dace says the way is open but no experience is gained and the mouth wont open. I am hoping that I can some how get out of the dungeon so I don't have to start over. I am not very knowledgeable with mods or fixes for the game but any advise would be great.
Andy

Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments