Skip to content

What is your TRUE alignment on the Cauliflower/Broccoli axis?

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

*casts Know Alignment on deltago*

I will not trust a man who masks his intentions by not voting!

you keep that spell memorized? WHAT A NEWB!!!!!!!

also paladins can't cast that only detect evil, which I guess equates to detect rabid brocolli :)
    Yòu ́k̀n͏o̧w ̢no͟thi̧ng a҉bo̴u̸t the̕ ͞G̵lorio͟us͘ ̷Gi͢fts̢ ̡of̀ Qu͞e̶e͝n͠ Est͘er, Jon̡ S̶n͢ow.̨

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    @CrevsDaak: As I am within you, I keep you at bay. Odds will always turn in my favor eventually.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Pecca I am said it before on this thread.

"The only limit is the Time,
    and I don't respect it either.
    I am Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar,
    the one titled dead."
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

- Book of Cauli, Prophecies and Apostrophes, 36:17

:)
  • StuckinMudStuckinMud Member Posts: 45
    The feeding begins. Very tender, very loving. Then the pain starts. Teeth slip underneath pale skin and tear their way up. Just before your face reach my eyes, they dig in. And I remember. The taste of green skin no the CURD demands it. I even whipped myself up some fondue before I went to sleep. At first it worked. Then the pain came back the hunger came back. And the voices. They call me by name.
    Sir Val of Kilmer...no...Madmartigan.
    A dark day, my fellow warriors of Ester! "King" Kög has seduced his dark servants to practise cannibalism!

All my eyes weep for Kög's victims; cauli or other vegetable (EXCEPT THAT GODLESS BROCCOLI)!
    edited December 2013
    @CrevsDaak: A limit is every opposing force, capable of restricting the freedom of your existence, regardless of whether you respect it, or not. I am such a limit, because no matter what you do, I will always counteract. I will always have the last word. It is simply how the universe is made.
    It is your continuous existence, no matter how volatile, that represents an inherited weakness within you. You are simply a slave to time. And because of that weakness, you can be used, shaped, and controlled by others. Unlike you, I am unreachable. I am timeless. And I am inevitable.

-off topic- Okay, after hearing myself tonight, no wonder other kids won't play with me. *sigh*.
    Restrictions, they are made for mortals, I don't need them, I know they exist and everything is a restriction, but changing them makes them disappear for some time, that's what I do! As a former Lord of Chaos I can do so and much more!
    C̵a̛n͟ yo̶u ͢b͟è ̶m͘o̶r̨t͟a̴l͘ ̶i͘f ̕you h̵a͟ve n͏ev͠er ͘t̀r̢u̴l͟y ̷l͜i͢ve̴d̕? ̨
    ̕
    ͢o̕h w̡ow͏

͜ ̶ ̨ ̨ ̧ ́ ̶ ͏ ̴m͢u̷ch ͟p̡h́il͞o̢so͜p͢h̕y̸

̷ ̨ ̨ ̷ ͞ ́ ̨ ͜ ͞sò ́deep͝
    You do, what you must do, what you are driven to do, Arioch. I am merely pointing out, that you are not ultimate. You exist as a part of a whole, without which you are completely powerless.

Also, former? I'm sorry to hear that.
    Yeah, it is a very good job indeed, you really don't have to do anything, it is totally careless.
    CURDS Heretic Stew
    Ingredients
    4 small cauli infants
    3 small broccoli infants
    4 male broccoli, thinly sliced
    1 cauldron of cheese
    2 pots of squirrel meat
    1 pot of CURD's original seasoning
    2 cauli women prepared in KING KÖG's special blend of spices
    1/2 pot of salt
    1/2 pot of black pepper and blackroot
    6 broccoli women, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumble

Before serving, set aside Sprinkle with squirrel. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
    Add to melted cheese let sit for additional hour and enjoy.
    Someone should put this Luke in a Cage!
    Crevs Daak- Casts Maze: @StuckinMud.
    @booinyoureyes enough for you?
    At least e didn't bring the yellow spandex
    Why does everybody talk crap about the costume? It's a classic! It's Iconic! and it was a head band!!! A head... band.
    Well, technically, this is also an icon... Iconic doesn't equal awesome.

TrashBin
    edited December 2013
    Sorry for the off-topic, but this is one of my all-time favorite exchanges ever:

Oh my, that's NEW Avengers. That's SPIDER-MAN AND THE NEW AVENGERS, probably the lamest re-imagination of a team ever. Even Daredevil refused to join them, that should say enough.
    Daredevil is my all-time favorite super-hero by far :(:(:(
    This ain't his Avengers, this is my Avengers. ... Try it out. Don't say no.
    Yeah, DD eventually joined. It was laaaammeeee.

I actually did not mind the New Avengers at all personally. Though the writer overstayed his welcome on the title. He did write the best Daredevil run though.
    Since we are already offtopic - I thought "Wolverine, Spiderman and a bunch of b-listers that can't sell their own series; and Iron Man to justify it as Avengers" was a more appropriate title. At the time this came out, Spider-Man had 2 or 3 regular series (Spectacular, Amazing, Ultimate), same with Wolverine (prominent role in all X-Men, plus Ultimate, plus Wolverine) and I felt they really didn't need to be the center of another series' attention. No matter how awesome a character may be, there is a "too much" for everything. Spider-Man and Wolverine are regular offenders, and in recent years, Deadpool has joined their ranks. Wherever they show up, the rest of the cast fades to background noise, even if every single b- or c-lister has a more compelling story.
    HEY, Batman is my favorite, I don't know a single shit 'bout Marvel!!!
    I agree with all of that. It was a novel idea and I enjoyed it but it lasted too long. (it also had Captain America for what its worth)
    Wolverine has actually been consistently in about six different titles for the last decade. However, about your Spider-Man comment, the Ultimate line doesn't really count.
    The New Avengers were basically Brian Bendis's attempt to make his personal favorite characters relevant. He's a good writer for noir-ish street superheroics but less so for more traditional superheroes, so it got played out pretty quickly.
    Also: sorry for derailing this extremely important thread: QUEEN ESTER YEAH
    I agree but ultimately Daredevil is one of the very few characters whos entertaining and worth reading regardless but that hawkeye still has me I mean the pizza dog issue WHAT!! ok we are way off topic i'll stop now.
    [Lord Cage addressing broccoli peasants inside the city of Sorsca] Behind you is a symbol of oppression. [points at a painting of @CrevsDaak ] This Chaotic beast...a thousand CAULI AND BROCCOLI have languished under the name of this man, You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down his CORRUPT FAITH! Let me tell you the truth about @CrevsDaak Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the CAULI... but we are initiated, for we are followers of the CURD! here to fulfill curdling destiny! The CAULI will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The pagan cauli will survive, as they learn to serve true gods. This great city... it will endure. The CURDITES will survive!
    [broccoli roar with approval]

Well, that is how mortals fear me, remember, I have enough power to make planes, and much more to destroy you! You won't be able to destroy me, nothing can do so, I am Law, Balance and Chaos itself, I am everything, but I am nothing. Mortals, fear me, you should, the power has been unbalanced, Mwahahaha, to my side! Now, it is the time for the slathering, the end of thee!!! Mwahahahahah!!!!
    The time of the prophecy has come, the circle *must* come to an end, more now, that nothing can stop me, and that, is why I am everything, but nothing, time serves me as noting does, everything serves me, as I am myself, the One Titled Dead, the one that now, overcame the multiverse MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAH!!!!!
    Bendis has written a lot decent premises straight into a concrete wall because of his "attempt to make his favorite characters relevant". The problem is, his favorite characters are already overexposed; people just get fed up with them being everywhere, and if not that, at least confused which of all the series to read, or annoyed that Marvel is trying to milk fans by putting popular characters as crossovers in series they wouldn't care for otherwise.
    I was also really annoyed when Bendis said in an interview that he kills characters he doesn't like, so he won't have to bother with them. That was before House of M, and judging by that, he didn't like many characters to begin with. Of the Avengers at that time, he killed Jack of Hearts (and resurrected him for one issue as a zombie, wtf?), the new Captain Britain, and then dropped a bridge on Hawkeye for what was the least deserved death of a notable character for pure shock value. You can do that with some minor character, not a core member of the team if it serves no other purpose than getting rid of someone you don't want to write.

On topic:

@StuckinMud: Don't you dare to try and pin that on the glorious Ester! @CrevsDaak is a renegade; sevant of Ulmur, Carrot Demigod of Repeating the Same Thing Over And Over Again. The Children of Cauli had nothing to do with that! If you check your holy scriptures, I'm sure you will find a passage similar to the undisputed Eleventh Book of Vegetables, Chants, Prayers and Usual Fanfare, 45012:227, where it sayeth:

And born of confusion, The Orange One leaped into existance; in a somewhat awkward manner that was to be expected. "CHRRRRRRRRR CHAOS CHAOS!" he yelled, then he hissed "CHRRRRRRRR CHAOS CHAOS!", and just a moment after that, he would maniacally scream: "CHRRRRRRR CHAOS CHAOS!" This continued for many days, and days became weeks, weeks became years and years became centuries. And as the carrot; not born of cauli nor broccoli; kept yelling, hissing, screaming, whispering, crying, stuttering and reciting "CHRRRRRRRRR CHAOS CHAOS", the vegetables grew annoyed. There were mushrooms and eggplants and potatoes and cucumbers and spinach and cabbage; peas and celery and salad and lettuce, and turnips and sprouts and beets, and many more culinary plants of great diversity. And in this time of despair and being seriously fed up with the yelling carrot, they set their differences aside and joined forces; raising their voices in a chant to their deities, and they sung:

♫ We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up,
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry,
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you