Skip to content

What is your TRUE alignment on the Cauliflower/Broccoli axis?

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @meagloth

No weed on my patch my Broflower homie... Just Nutjobs... Wave your stalks in the wind, and snizzle that rizzle my porkie pie scratchin.... WORD.

Hope you can dig my meaning... Use a spade...
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    @anduin, ahh, I see now. Clear as mud.
  • StuckinMudStuckinMud Member Posts: 45
    BY KÖG! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!

ALL HAIL KING KÖG! DEATH TO THE FALSE "QUEEN" ESTER!!!

@KidCarnival You have allowed this beautiful and very intelligent dark queen to twist your mind.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    @StuckinMud

Torm take you! The evil King Kog has corrupted even the noble Sir Val of Kilmer. A tragedy to see a once-valiant warrior become a blackguard of broccoli. But we must not lose hope.

I have buried many green comrades... let us endeavor to remain pale this day
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Believers,

I have come on a mission. It appeared to me in a dream just last night. Vivid and sparkling, it showed the truth of this age old dilemma.

Regardless of where you stand in this unbiased chart, there is one thing for certain. If you add cheese to either broccoli or cauliflower it makes it taste a million times better. 4 year olds all over the world would agree with this statement, and without children, there would be no future for either broccoli or cauliflower.

So for true enlightenment, in the acceptance of everyone, cast down your notions that either Queen Ester, or King KÖG is who you should worship. Both deserve equal praise (in their own way), however, cheese in it's many forms deserves higher praise. As it brings people together, regardless of colour or devote worship.

Cheese makes everything better. And is that not what we all strive to do? To become better?

Follow the meaning of the curd. Embrace cheese. Embrace each other.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Cheese and Broccoli?!?!

NEVER!!!!

I will go Parmesan and Militant... We already lost Sergeant Stilton to the soup...

You will have to take us one by one to the grater before you put another cheddar on broccoli @Deltago !

Red Leicester will show you how he got his name personally if you continue with such crazy talk!
    Sir Val of Kilmer!?...You...you..that..man is dead.@booinyoureyes, your TORM is writing scrolls he can't cash.

[sighs] Finally....I have waited almost two years for a sign from KÖG. So when I heard the morning bells of Sorsha, I knew the moment of my destiny had come. The CURD!! will be my guiding angel.....I WILL SOUR ALL IN CURDS NAME!!!!!

• SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026

Pecca said:

@KidCarnival: Do you have all your eyes named?

Yes, but the Eye of Oghma is a seperate entity. It is the First Paladin Beholder of Oghma. I mainly serve Helm, and so do all my eyes. The center eyestalk is called Lord Helmchen because it wears the Eyes of Truth. It is our leader.
    Lord Helmchen...the leader of Hansel, Schwertie, Blumchen, Schlafmutze, Brumbar, Mr Knoblauch, Augelein and Bob.
    edited December 2013

Sir Val of Kilmer!?...You...you..that..man is dead.@booinyoureyes, your TORM is writing scrolls he can't cash.

[sighs] Finally....I have waited almost two years for a sign from KÖG. So when I heard the morning bells of Sorsha, I knew the moment of my destiny had come. The CURD!! will be my guiding angel.....I WILL SOUR ALL IN CURDS NAME!!!!!

@StuckinMud

SILENCE, fool, lest I replace you with George Clooney and dispatch a vile, frosty, pun-spewing Austrian weightlifter to send you back to the Abyss.

For now *I* am YOUR Huckleberry!
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Pecca said:

Don't accept everything Oghma tells you about history for it is written by the victors and all gods have their agenda. I wouldn't trust them. One day a hungry man eats too fast and chokes with broccoli and next thing you now, it is considered evil all around the Realms. It smells of arrogance of power, if you ask me.

And by this, you admit that the most wise Queen Ester is the victor in this conflict! The truth cannot be denied or silenced!

deltago said:

Believers,
    I have come on a mission. It appeared to me in a dream just last night. Vivid and sparkling, it showed the truth of this age old dilemma.
    Both deserve equal praise (in their own way), however, cheese in it's many forms deserves higher praise.

Death to False Prophets!

Burn it! Burn her! Burn the Dro-er, hat!

@StuckinMud

SILENCE, fool, lest I replace you with George Clooney and dispatch a vile, frosty, pun-spewing Austrian weightlifter to send you back to the Abyss.

For now *I* am YOUR Huckleberry!
    @booinyoureyes Eventus stultorum magister!!! One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna....i'm gonna stuff cheese down your throat.

deltago said:

Believers,
    Both deserve equal praise (in their own way), however, cheese in it's many forms deserves higher praise.

Death to False Prophets!

Burn it! Burn her! Burn the Dro-er, hat!
    But see, when you add fire to cheese: it spreads. covering more, turning into melting deliciousness, much like love.
    Turn this fiery hatred unto itself. Turn it to the cheese. And watch as it gets consumed in love.

This is the meaning of the curd. Accept it. Accept acceptance.
    *casts Know Alignment on deltago*

I will not trust a man who masks his intentions by not voting!
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185

Pecca said:

Don't accept everything Oghma tells you about history for it is written by the victors and all gods have their agenda. I wouldn't trust them. One day a hungry man eats too fast and chokes with broccoli and next thing you now, it is considered evil all around the Realms. It smells of arrogance of power, if you ask me.

And by this, you admit that the most wise Queen Ester is the victor in this conflict! The truth cannot be denied or silenced!

The Eye is blind!
    Pecca said:

Pecca said:

The Eye is blind!
    Willfully blind to the misguided propaganda of the false king Kög!

Pecca said:

Pecca said:

The Eye is blind!

Paladins are simply hopeless. *sigh*
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2013
    I have no idea what's going on, but have carefully viewed the facts and decided that I AM WINNING!!!
    HahahahahahahahahahahahEXCLAMATION MARK!
    You will suffer. You will all. Suffer!
    Pecca said:

Pecca said:

Pecca said:

The Eye is blind!

Í am͠ ͜a paragon͠ ͡of ̷h͠o͟p͢e. I ̛a͡m ͢the͏ lig̡ḩt́ ͜tha̸t ̛g͢u͟ide̢s ̧y̧o͜u͞ ͟mǫr͞t̨a̢ls t̵o̷ ̢á ͠be̴t̴t̡er ̕tomorro͘w͠; ̡to t̕h͘e d͢a̴y̸s bey̶o̢nd͜ the ͏d͢a̵rk͞ńes͘s,̛ t̴o̕ ̸a n̕ew ̕w͝orld tha̢t is̛ ͜fre͏e͞ ̶o͜f t̷hȩ tox̀ic̶ ͏B́r͠o̸ccoli inf̀luen͡ce̵.̸

̧I̕ ̧a̶m ͡h͝o͢p͠e.

LEERS AT @KidCarnival Fire...FIRE AND SPOILED CHEESE, that is what you'll bring upon us! See he cannot see beyond his own desire!

Pecca said:

Pecca said:

Pecca said:

The Eye is blind!

Í am͠ ͜a paragon͠ ͡of ̷h͠o͟p͢e. I ̛a͡m ͢the͏ lig̡ḩt́ ͜tha̸t ̛g͢u͟ide̢s ̧y̧o͜u͞ ͟mǫr͞t̨a̢ls t̵o̷ ̢á ͠be̴t̴t̡er ̕tomorro͘w͠; ̡to t̕h͘e d͢a̴y̸s bey̶o̢nd͜ the ͏d͢a̵rk͞ńes͘s,̛ t̴o̕ ̸a n̕ew ̕w͝orld tha̢t is̛ ͜fre͏e͞ ̶o͜f t̷hȩ tox̀ic̶ ͏B́r͠o̸ccoli inf̀luen͡ce̵.̸

̧I̕ ̧a̶m ͡h͝o͢p͠e.

There can be no light without a darkness, and no darkness, without a light. *I* am the one, who preserves everything. A principle of everlasting existence. Keep your beliefs, Paragon of hope, but know, that you can only succeed by ending your own life.

I did not vote because my option of "All of the above" was not there. It is not the fault of the poll maker to leave out such a option because it takes a higher understanding of things to realize it exists.

This higher understanding can only be achieved by accepting everything is equal until you add cheese. Cheese allows anything to be superior. This knowledge I pass to you. Embrace it how melted cheese embraces anything warm it touches.

It is the way of the curd. Accept it. Accept acceptance.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Pecca since when you are one of the 3 Princes of Balance??!!!??!? I don't know if you heard of me, but I am Arioch, Lord of Chaos, and, here's the need of Balance if we can have Chaos?? I do not agree with ANY of thee.
    "Tolerate my intolerance" - the point only a cheesy fool would make!

And yes, @Pecca, I know. nods wisely When all is said and done, I will accept judgement by the great and wise Queen Ester; when She assembles a counsil of all her glorious aspects in the Great Hall of Cauli. I will have fought this Holy War for so long, I will be nothing but a reminder of darker days. Then, it will be my time to go; to return to the Great Fields and cease to exist, so the memory I stand for will not taint the brighter future. It is my destiny, and I gladly accept it.
    The grand point is that your own existence allows your enemies to exist. You can fight until there is nothing left of you, but the future will be no brighter. The existence is as bright as it needs to be, and always has been.
    Pecca said:

The grand point is that your own existence allows your enemies to exist. You can fight until there is nothing left of you, but the future will be no brighter. The existence is as bright as it needs to be, and always has been.

Now I'm just depressed :(
    edited December 2013
    "The false king KÖG will fall, and on this most glorious day, the Eyes of Ester will fall as well. In perfect symmetry, both LIGHT and DARKNESS will fade. The only difference is, the Eyes of Ester will fall from Eye-A-Lot, their magical realm above the clouds, to once more walk the earth as mortals; free from their burden as guardians of light and justice. And KÖG will fall into oblivion; forgotten by all, his awful name never to be spoken again."

- Book of Cauli, Prophecies and Apostrophes, 36:17
    Post edited by KidCarnival on
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

you keep that spell memorized? WHAT A NEWB!!!!!!!

also paladins can't cast that only detect evil, which I guess equates to detect rabid brocolli :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Pecca is surely one of the Princes of Balance.
    Now, as my enemy is I and I am I, I broke over Balance, SO IT IS CHAOS NOW!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!