Skip to content

Tanar'ri vs Baatezu

124»

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    mylegbig said:

kamuizin said:

checking which choise i voted in the past...

Hmmm... i see, probally because Fall From Grace :)!

I love Fall from Grace, but she's lawful, and therefore unlike every other tanar'ri.

More than that, she's a Lawful Neutral Demon, a non-evil demon in fact... probally the only one in existence.
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    I don't like the fact that they combined NE and LE thay are different. The way I always took it was LE was the evil guys following orders but when a loop hole jumped in there face and they could explote it for some gain they would. NE were more like evil mercinaries working for the betterment of themselves and if it didn't consern them they didn't care about it or they would figure out a way to profit from it and CE well they killed a whole hospital full of people cuz @%$! you thats why.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    I have Vexing Thoughts. Also, succubi and mariliths are fun toys to throw at unsuspecting mortals.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Rajick said:

I don't like the fact that they combined NE and LE thay are different. The way I always took it was LE was the evil guys following orders but when a loop hole jumped in there face and they could explote it for some gain they would. NE were more like evil mercinaries working for the betterment of themselves and if it didn't consern them they didn't care about it or they would figure out a way to profit from it and CE well they killed a whole hospital full of people cuz @%$! you thats why.

But, when you think about it, Neutral Evil folks usually also follow the laws of the land until they see a prize worth the risk of breaking the law. The main difference is that Lawful Evil characters are usually willing to fight on the side of order, structure or law more so than their NE counterparts. 4E's designers decided that distinction was not wide enough a margin. And, considering very little content in 4E is influenced mechanically by your alignment, it's not really a big deal.