Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,526
    Gotta love people with self-irony!
  • TenYaibaTenYaiba Member Posts: 212
    I don't have a 'Doh big enough T.T
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    Joseph Ducreux Archaic Rap has just become one of my favourite memes!
    Get inspiration here: http://www.holytaco.com/25-awesome-joseph-ducreux-memes/
    edited September 2012
    this post has been removed
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
  • SilySily Member Posts: 91
    @TR_ond

I'm wondering if I should be offended. I was merely stating my preference over 3.5 compared to certain aspects of AD&D2. Lets not even go into the Fourth edition.
    Tr_ond said:

What's wrong with that?

I'll tell you what is wrong: to assume that flipping 100 coins is 100d2. What if the coin lands on its side? ;)
    @Sily Am i failing to get a joke or are you assuming that one of my meme`s are made with you in mind?
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Karrie said:

Tr_ond said:

I remember this. I guess we were supposed to like Anomen because he was going to evolve a lot throughout the game, but that line killed it for me. Wasn't interested in him in the least after that.
    Yeah, I remember that line from Anomen to my Totemic Druid. She wasn't too pleased with his remark. I've always wondered why I didn't experience an Anomen romance, but her dislike of that boorish remark probably killed it. Indeed, what Bhaalspawn woman (and saviour of the Swordcoast) would want a romance with such a man?

• rodneyandsteptoerodneyandsteptoe Member Posts: 99

Karrie said:

Tr_ond said:

I remember this. I guess we were supposed to like Anomen because he was going to evolve a lot throughout the game, but that line killed it for me. Wasn't interested in him in the least after that.
    Yeah, I remember that line from Anomen to my Totemic Druid. She wasn't too pleased with his remark. I've always wondered why I didn't experience an Anomen romance, but her dislike of that boorish remark probably killed it. Indeed, what Bhaalspawn woman (and saviour of the Swordcoast) would want a romance with such a man?

My female Paladin did - from what I remember, Anomen was hung like a donkey...lol
    Never made a female charname in BG, I just read a comment about it by @LadyRhian.
    Then i had a bit of a google adventure and found the quote. Thought i`d score some points off of it and so went looking for a picture.
This discussion has been closed.