Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    Karrie said:

I remember this. I guess we were supposed to like Anomen because he was going to evolve a lot throughout the game, but that line killed it for me. Wasn't interested in him in the least after that.

Maybe Anomen wasnt there to just please women? Maybe he was there to represent A possible man, and I know several men that would say that. Not every man pretends to be nice to get laid you know lol
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @CCarluNN What is this picture? Who is that man? I don't get it the joke at all.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    @Ward Overly Accepting Thor isn't a very well known meme. This Marvel Universe superhero often gets into trouble or encounters something that is generally undesirable, and yet accepts it with a smile on his face.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    ROTFL
    @CCarluNN But who is the picture of? :P
  • g314g314 Member Posts: 201
    edited September 2012
    CCarluNN said:

@CCarluNN Quick, to the "Bug" section! "THAT'S UNPOSSSSSIBLE!!!!!!" :::turns into Slayer:::
    That's Chris Hemsworth as a boy? O now I get it, I haven't seen the Avengers though, sorry. :'C
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    You should, it's really good.
    I went in there thinking "Eh, superhero movie" and I got blown away.

Though to be honest, I would've paid entry just for the Hulk scenes. <3 Hulk
    edited September 2012
    @Drugar It stinks of Valhalla.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    edited September 2012
    Ward said:
    Crom Faeyr! Yes, Thor actually used this hammer to slay trolls in his movie. Also funny that you need Hammer of Thunderbolts in order to forge it, and Thor is all about thunder.
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    @LadyRhian I`m thinking the dice was wonky and she found a use for it anyway.
    @Permidion_Stark Are you saying you`d reject a goblin with a dice? What if she had ale? Or a sandwich ?
    @Tr_ond That hypocrite! :D
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Tr_ond said:

@LadyRhian I`m thinking the dice was wonky and she found a use for it anyway.
    @Permidion_Stark Are you saying you`d reject a goblin with a dice? What if she had ale? Or a sandwich ?

What kind of sandwich are we talking about?

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Tr_ond Okay, that's a better thought. ;)
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    She doesn't look like she's preparing a sandwich so much as, well... Let's just say it's unhygenic and *very* unsanitary!
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    @LadyRhian : unhygienic and unsanitary are just two more ways to say smexy.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @Tr_ond

The last one is sublime. Hats (and hairnets) off to you sir.
This discussion has been closed.