Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• DelinomDelinom Member Posts: 46
    Tr_ond said:

Had to rearrange this one a little to make it work.
    *I foresee arrows in my future*

When I think of Skyrim, I can't help but feel elitist and pity the kids who don't know what a true AD&D role-playing game is. :(

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    ekster said:

I couldn't help it, considering a couple of other threads about a certain game...

You're my hero.
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    edited September 2012
    He is obviously reading from his palm.
    Clean
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    @nix_havarian I see your post count to be 2 when you posted here. So I would guess this meme thread immediately caught your attention. Why do have Havarian in your name?
  • KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251

Best forum thread so far.

Oh by Oghma, it's Nix! Great artist of baldurized portraits have arrived, yall!
  • Nix_HavarianNix_Havarian Member Posts: 8
    CCarluNN said:

@nix_havarian I see your post count to be 2 when you posted here. So I would guess this meme thread immediately caught your attention. Why do have Havarian in your name?

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now; I just recently bothered to join in myself. Havarian has always been a personal favourite of mine. Nothing like a double crossing sea captain.

• g314g314 Member Posts: 201
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    @Tr_ond whow some poeple are really a hole if they really ask for that... I never did... and i think i have buy BG1 4 times
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    On the occasion of completing KOTOR 2 for the very first time yesterday:

• RerelRerel Member Posts: 86
    g314 said:

Nothing personal! ;)

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!
  • RedcoatRedcoat Member Posts: 31
    Someone with superior Photoshop skills needs to take a wine bottle and edit the label to read "CHATEAU IRENICUS."
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    There was already a noober exactly like this pages ago, but it's always funny ;)

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Redcoat said:

Someone with superior Photoshop skills needs to take a wine bottle and edit the label to read "CHATEAU IRENICUS."

We also need a bottle of Beck's Nexlit.

This discussion has been closed.