Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• TenYaibaTenYaiba Member Posts: 212
    Welcome to The Sleeping BG-MEME Tavern, where all the CHARNAMES come when they're tired of being serious, grumpy, or argumentative. Tonight's special is Roast of Khalid, basted in Incindiary Cloud Brand Hot-Sauce.

Sit down, relax and feel free to crack your own jokes along with the performers. Remember, At The Sleeping BG-MEME Tavern, YOU'RE The Bhaalspawn.
  • AtlanticAtlantic Member Posts: 44
    Given the delay, I wonder how many MEMEs will actually end up on here?
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    zarffyn said:

Man, I leave for two days and come back to some high drama on the forums. Thank goodness I have you guys to make me laugh. :) You're all awesome. Just so's you know.

Where's the drama?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

zarffyn said:

Man, I leave for two days and come back to some high drama on the forums. Thank goodness I have you guys to make me laugh. :) You're all awesome. Just so's you know.

Where's the drama?
    Repeat thread on homosexual NPCs in Baldur's Gate. I think it's the third or fourth one of those?
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349

Tr_ond said:

That's exactly what I thought the moment I saw the D&D sale announced.

hmm i though it was pretty smart.. I think its more like... "ppl very hyped for the new BGEE...gets delayed and now they can sell a few copys cause ppl need something to do while they wait".
    got a copy of both iwd myself ; )
  • Ulfgar_TorunnUlfgar_Torunn Member Posts: 169
    edited September 2012
    Just to clarify:

1. I'm straight.

2. I'm not taking sides on the gay romance issue, I'm merely being humorous. Please keep the flaming to a minimum
    Post edited by Ulfgar_Torunn on
  • MrKrisSatanMrKrisSatan Member Posts: 75
    edited September 2012
    Well your picture doesn't work apparently, but I'm sure its good...
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Ulfgar_Torunn haha your bad luck brian ... that's what would happen to me alright. I hate Korgan so much :D
  • SolobearSolobear Member Posts: 55

I wonder why people are getting all worked up about the gay romance option. There's nothing forcing them to explore the romance, nor is there anything forcing them to use that character.

I think it's more the fact that it's a waste of time and unnecessary.
  • SolobearSolobear Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2012
    Quartz said:

Can we keep this out of this thread, please?

I'm not the one that brought it up.

This discussion has been closed.