Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    KouTheMad said:

Tr_ond said:

@ajwz

Then i bet you live in terror of the day bronies and furfags find this forum..
    I know i do.

In truth, anything would be better than Twilight. By the way, this may be off topic, but there's a Skyrim mod that lets you put Minsc and Boo into that game.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18841/

I'd love to have some of what the authors of that Twilight travesty were taking when they came up with that though....

Dare I ask who "bronies" and "furfags" are?

Bronies are the fanatical male fans of the My Little Pony Cartoon..........no idea about the latter.
    furbag i think are an insult trown toward thouse who like furies
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    No need to discuss them here, do a google. Keep the meme thread happy. ;)
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    etagloc said:

Tr_ond said:

That's exactly what I thought the moment I saw the D&D sale announced.

hmm i though it was pretty smart.. I think its more like... "ppl very hyped for the new BGEE...gets delayed and now they can sell a few copys cause ppl need something to do while they wait".
    got a copy of both iwd myself ; )
    Well, actually, GOG's sale started before BGEE's delay got announced, so unless they had inside information, it can't be what they were thinking.

(I myself didn't even know of the delay when I made my 'patience' meme, i didn't know the news was already elsewhere on the board when I was posting the meme. Guess I am foresightfull (if foresightfull is a proper English word).

• Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    My head is empty of even the most crappy MEME idea atm :p
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Cloutier said:

I think he's trying to sneak a missile weapon into the convention in his pants... um, loincloth.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Cast cloud- kill
    Walk out the door
    don't shut it behind you
    Cause I'm not cheesing any more.

(that is the song you're doing, right?)
This discussion has been closed.