Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Kaltzor:
    I don't think it's a matter of delving into the internet. I mean, I did saw this woman before, but I thought she was some sort of 90s anime character. I don't think Darkstalkers was ever releaed in my country and even if, I grew up with PCs and Nintendo consoles and arcades are all 18+ here, so I would probably never have played this game anyway. Plus, her design is kinda stupid, imo... I mean, printed tights and wings coming out of her head? Come on :I (But then again, I am a heterosexual woman and I have a +14 resistance to enormous boobs.)

@BaldursCat:
    Awwwww, thank you :3 I appreaciate your support ~

@CrevsDaak:
    I believe you meant Leliana ;)
    BaldursCatlolien
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    @Buttercheese well the woman part of that kind of explains and I was more or less referencing all of the fanart the internet has...
  • amftronamftron Member Posts: 109
    Samus said:

Apparently in Iceland there is a rather familiar place...

If my wife still has it i've got a photo of me there !
    lunarterzaerian
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited August 2013
    This one your looking for ? Got it last night :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BattlehamsterAndreaColombo
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    edited August 2013

What the in the nine hells is that!?!
    lunarTJ_HookerCrevsDaak
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    The shot is from Smiley, a really bad 2012 slash horror.
    The quote is from Alora, because her maniacal optimism can be borderline disturbing.
    TJ_HookerQuartzCrevsDaak
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432

^^That!^^ Seconded and thirded! And, if you've never spoken to your CN cat familiar, you really need to check out its dialogues if you're a cat person. Who ever wrote them understood cats, oh so well!

Damn it! That's it, I'm firing up Shadowkeeper and risking losing yet another point of constitution (when I get the damned thing killed) just so my NG bard can have a cat familiar.
    BelgarathMTH
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    Foggy said:

I only just started reading this thread for the first time the other day. I scrolled down to see this pic, and I nearly pissed my pants with laughter! Even the next day at work, I kept thinking about it and grinning to myself.
    sarevok57
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    wizard slayer was the first bg2 class I ever played because I thought WOW magic resistance that is just TO amazing to pass up, in fact I think I played wizard slayer for at least a year for play throughs in bg2
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Inspired by hilarious discussion on this thread

sarevok57
  • ForgottenMythForgottenMyth Member Posts: 60
    i would love to see a baldurized version of Good Guy Greg :D i think he would make a great portrait.
    can even take the joint out and put a pipe in if u want (could they even roll theyre own cigs in this kind of setting?)
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @ForgottenMyth:
    Well, which character fits him the best? Need to put in someone... and I can't possibly think of any fitting person right now :I (maybe my brain is just stuck atm)
  • ForgottenMythForgottenMyth Member Posts: 60
    edited August 2013
    @Buttercheese:
    hmm it actually seems like he could fit a few roles, he looks kinda like a fighter(like a happy Minsc) yet he appears quite 'cheerful' as maybe a bard or something. Also i think GGG prefers the Cleric class :)
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    edited August 2013
    Pantalion said:

Magnets.
    Syntia13SCARY_WIZARD
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

I don't think it's a matter of delving into the internet. I mean, I did saw this woman before, but I thought she was some sort of 90s anime character. I don't think Darkstalkers was ever releaed in my country and even if, I grew up with PCs and Nintendo consoles and arcades are all 18+ here, so I would probably never have played this game anyway. Plus, her design is kinda stupid, imo... I mean, printed tights and wings coming out of her head? Come on :I (But then again, I am a heterosexual woman and I have a +14 resistance to enormous boobs.)

Darkstalkers is a fairly insane game where all the characters are these sort of horror cliches and mythical creatures turned on their ears, so most of the designs are a little goofy. Morrigan is actually fairly typical compared to the prettyboy version of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Rikuo, or British zombie rock & roll star Lord Raptor.
    CrevsDaak
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323

I know, this is not Baldur's Gate, but I believe that enough people here played Neverwinter Nights 2 (or at least they should play it, it is one of the few games that are fun in the same way Baldur's Gate 2 is).

hm, maybe it is a time to give NWN2 another chance
    Buttercheese
    I like that storm of zehir expansion for nwn2, its pretty fun
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Glad to see the meme thread still kicking :)
    ButtercheeseMetallomanSophia
    @Montresor_SP hahahhahhahahaha, those were awesome :D
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Metalloman
    MOAR! I want moar cat memes!!!
    Metalloman
This discussion has been closed.