• Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    edited June 2014
    Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

I wishes it comes before the World Cup been starts.

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    I think @Blash was asking which World Cup... ;-)
    Exactly :)
    FIFA :-)
    I know.. What I meant is: which of the next ones? 2014? 2018? 2022?
    All 4 Years, who do they think, I am. ;-) No wonder in Beamdogs Style.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited June 2014
    You know, 2014? 2018? 2022? look very much like version numbers of BG:EE. Maybe there's some connection? Later they've decided to name versions "1.2" and "1.3" so I see it as another good omen;)

Seriously, as soon as the WC starts, I will in fact have less time for anything else, so I don't see having a patch release prior to the WC as an ultimatum.

The more bugs are fixed, the more stable version is, the better.

I'd like to give an insight into something: the next patch for BG2:EE will be fairly enormous in terms of the scope of issues it resolves.
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    @bengoshi‌, my short answer: I'm not Gandalf! Be enjoying this chat. ;-)
  • RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    V1.3 is out for android! wooHOO!
  • EffinyEffiny Member Posts: 378
    Ronnaann said:

Super! :-) Can't wait for PC version. It could be on its way, right?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    AFAIK, the Android versions have always been v1.3.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

AFAIK, the Android versions have always been v1.3.

This
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Ronnaann said:

Strictly speaking, the 1.3.2049 patch is still in beta for Android. But it's looking pretty stable.
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    i'd love to have new content in this brand new patch)
    e.g. new kits would be okay)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Skydog said:

i'd love to have new content in this brand new patch)
    e.g. new kits would be okay)

I do too, but other people might complain because they added new kits.
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    Why would they complain about that?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    No new kits are being added.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    Lol they may complain because it may seem an incorrect allocation of resources to some. You never really know what might set someone off lol
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    Stress, frustration, emotional despondency... when you think about it, message boards are the natural haven for betas to bemoan and wallow in their natural ineffectiveness and inability to affect change (and I do mean affect in this case, change is a given) in their lives or environment in general. So just remember the context that most emotional outbursts are redirected projected alpha missives that are marked as undeliverables by the id's self protection mechanism and thus become the piss and vinegar passed around on those we choose to inflict it upon without fear of retribution or loss of status. Thank the maker for virtual communities eh! So now that I understand the means and ways of my misdirected manners, I would still like to complain that the patch seems a tad tardy still and is having quite the unsettling ability to make one wish to rip out his eyebrows or the last of the hair on his balding scalp. Alas are there no 1%s willing to donate money to help finance a renaissance in CRPG gaming in order to keep the unwashed hordes of slightly smarter than the average monkey in a state of digital bliss and distraction? I ask you all what would Xan do?! I'll do what I can, but expect very little seems sage advice indeed. Though at this point I confess a rather long talk with his cousin Erevain would do me better. And still I sip my coffee, and still I wait for any news or passing tossed bone like any good beta dog. Well technically I'm an omega, but I was projecting Jungian vibes with a Xanian twist. I suppose I'll relent now and go try to roll another 96 for yet another boring uber sorcerer who doesn't need the stats anyway. Onward, to futility!
    @Vonbek777 A part of this paragraph you wrote was probably one of the most offensive things I've ever read, although I would be remiss if I didn't admit how entertained I was by the majority of what you wrote, whether or not your conclusion puts me in the same category as those you have condemned in your initial response to end all responses matters not, as I am still quite amused by your efforts.

Anywho, I would gladly donate to my favorite game of all time, just let me know where to sign up
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    I'm not sure who I was insulting now, but most likely it was hypocritical little me. A little long winded I admit, but much better than repeating ad nauseam are we there yet, mine, mine, mine, and other familiar chants of instant gratification withdrawal. Now back to the Priest of Oghma clickathon! "Wisdom is only possessed by the learned". I just know if I click long enough I'll learn to be wise.
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Truth is always very insulting
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    @Xavioria: If that was one of the most offensive things you've ever read, then you must have not gone to Internet very often.
    @Chow i most certainly do avoid other forums like the plague actually.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Sergio said:

Add an option to have larger fonts, please.

Seeing as this was just added to the Android beta build, I think it will be added to all the other versions when the patch it out.

Xavioria said:

@Chow i most certainly do avoid other forums like the plague actually.

Not an unwise decision, but it may have left you a little sheltered about what is offensive and what isn't.

I on my part found nothing to be offended about in the post.
  • Eck4343Eck4343 Member Posts: 38
    Checking out the latest Android version it still appears that the issue of water not displaying correctly has not been addressed. There was a forum post about this a while back but it didn't seem to get a whole lot of attention. Perhaps it was posted in the wrong place. In any case, here is a link:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31840/water-not-visible-android

At least on my Android Device (note 3) the problem remains.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Tempers? Impatient? Nightmares?! HA! Good fun!

I don't know about you, but I'm adventuring for fortune and fame in Faerûn while everyone else eats cheese.

What's your flavor?
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    edited June 2014

Truth is always very insulting

Truth and politeness/political correctness never were on speaking terms. "Truth hurts" as the saying goes.
    Mokona said:

Day 222 (or is it?)

Sometimes I am not sure. The passage of time...I can no longer tell if I'm reading it accurately. I think I am losing my mind. Everyone else has, surely. Or maybe it's just me? Am I the crazy one? Sometimes I think I can no longer trust my senses. We've been trapped here, waiting for 1.3 on PC. It's a nightmare I think we'll never wake up from. Every day feels longer than the last, and every day we grow more impatient. Tempers flare and... bad things happen. I can still hear the screams... I don't know how much longer we can last. Please help us! Help... me....

We have been trapped in an endless recursion of time.
This discussion has been closed.