Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Ack, it is not a dress, these are the robes of a Red Wizard of high station! The indignities I must endure!

I follow Minsc

OOC: This is v. funny so far. It helps that our group is so dysfunctional. Thank you, @LadyRhian
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    LadyRhian said:

Not a magical one, @Awong124. You can be carrying a normal one, though.

OOC: So with those being our important items, does that mean we have standard armour (if we didnt get any magical stuff. For example, will Tiax be naked, or does he get studded/leather armour?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Alejandro said:

I would like to join, but I dont know if I´m a good enough RPer haha. Also I think your party is full already.

lol, not for long i bet :p

Tiax: (To edwin) Tiax agrees with the hamster carrier, it is definitely a dress. Tiax thinks if you were a female, it may actually suit you.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    With the tomb of horrors mortality rate, I think we will soon have new (pint sized) openings in our group.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @IchigoRXC- that is up to you to decide on which spells you are carrying. And Tiax is wearing Bracers and Robes.

Here is everyone's current AC (Dex factored in) Aerie 4, Alora 2, Edwin 4, Jan 1, Kivan -2, Minsc 0, Tiax 3.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Looks at Jan Jensen.

"Methinks it would not work on Boo, alas he is already a giant space hamster, though in a tiny form..."

Loses train of thought.

Looks over at Edwin.

"My apologies, your dress...er robe is quit stylish." wonders if they come in men's sizes.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2012
    @alejandro i suck, so maybe you could take some pressure off of me, but i promise, i'll be worse then you.

@ladyrhian i just got my list of spells togethre, about 90% done, do you need to see them in advance, or what?

@IchigoRXC there was an awesome pic of her with wings, but lol, that one would have gotten me banned.

also, what is our thaco, and how do we roll?
    As we wait for our other 2 players to decide who they wish to play...

After weeks of travel through swamps filled with sticky mud, biting insects, and clutching thorns, you at last come into sight of your destination. A Low hill overgrown with ivy and brambles, brooding dark and sinister against a sky that threatens rain, Atop the hill, you can see menhir stones, arranged into some sort of pattern that it is impossible to make out from the ground. You see no entrance... unless it is hidden among the brambles with the two-inch long thorns...
    Yes, please message me which spells you will be carrying (if any), and anything... interesting you will be carrying. (Yes, Jan, you have your crossbow as well.)
    Delvarian said:

Loses train of thought.

Minsc's train of thought derails... no casualties.
    Minsc: (to Tiax) This Tiax you speak of so often sounds a great warrior, I wish he were here.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Oki, if i can enter I´ll be Ajantis.
    OOC @Delvarian are we going with the impression that i've already accepted minsc's offer to be her witch? Although, my aerie may not be as nice, you show me any *bad rashes* and i might just give you some itching cream to put on it. :)
    Tiax stands before you simple hamster carrier. Tiax looms over you in gigantic fashion, draped in the finest of clothes, stolen from a million dead nations.
    Okay, Ajantis it is!

Ajantis is a Level 14 Paladin S17, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 17 hp 120
    Magic Items: +3 Plate Mail, +3 Shield, Ring of Fire Resistance, 20 +1 Magic Arrows Armor Class is -4
    OOC: that sounds good to me Bjjorick
    edited August 2012
    .....Minsc....have you ever thought.....to let me cast some restoration magic on that large bump on your head? I know you and Boo are......close, but did he....did he ever talk to you before you hurt yourself? (she looks nervously around at the others, trying to stay close to minsc, and keeping a careful watch on edwin and tiax)
    "Has Minsc ever thought?...Let me think about that."
    I'm...i'm sure that i could.....at least push it back in.........you wouldn't want boo to have a bump that big, would you?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    OOC: putting together my equipment, spell memorisations, thieving skill and so on. Might take a little while
    Okay, everyone. At 1 PM, I have somewhere to be, so Maybe we can continue this about 6:30 PM EST? (if that's not okay, please let me know- later is fine.) This will give everyone time to pick out their spells and whatnot, and decide what you want to do. I can be on for about another 45 mins...
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Ajantis remains rather silent. But stays close to aerie and minsc. He ponders Mincs mental state for a while.
    And I just want to say, "THIS IS REALLY FUN!!!!" :D I am having such a good time with this...
    edited August 2012
    @ladyrhian ehhh, you might have to npc me when i'm at work, if you don't see me online, how do you want to handle that?
    To Areie "Your offer is kind, but I have consulted Boo, He is certain your healing arts will be better used when the evil things in this crypt attack. When such happens stay well behind me so you aren't hit by flying bits of evil."
    OOC @delvarian hahahahaha excellent :))
    OOC: Ok, I can't find any of my second edition stuff, this sucks ha ha. I don't want to limit myself to the BG spell pool :P and I also want to see if cyric wants to help me in anyway hehe.
    OOC: not sure I'll be around at 6:30. If not, Minsc would be rather easy to run as an NPC.
    OOC: Hmmm, what time do you guys usually get on? i won't be able to be around until 8 am (will be 9 am your time GM) due to work.