Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

1144145146147148150»

Comments

• EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Totally Tiax, though Alora and Imoen kicked butt and allowed me to ride the crazy train, much appreciation to both.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I appreciated Alora a lot and it was a shame I couldn't play Edwin for longer than I could. Alas.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    @Drugar you played a fine condescending Red Wizard my friend, it was fun although short lived. Obviously my vote is for Tiax/ina. I jest, I loved the back and forth of Sarevok and Imoen, his duty and second chance was a nice touch.

Alora is my choice though @Permidion_Stark banters and distrust of my changed Gnome were brilliant.

Sooo BG:EE banter pack anyone? ;)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I really loved the way everyone managed to capture the voices of their respective characters and then proceeded to play off each other. I think it is a tribute to how well the characters are realised in BG that we are able to put them in new situations and know how they would react.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    I pretty much loved everyone involved. I cannot pick one. I would say Alora, Kivan, Tiax and of course, my beloved mentor, Keldorn.

But then again, I really liked how everyone played their respective characters and our kick ass DM. I really enjoyed playing with you guys :D
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    You guys all did a wonderful job! There is only the tail end of the module we are playing now, and then I will start I6, the dreaded RAVENLOFT. This module inspired a whole setting, the domains of Dread, where tragic villains go to be tormented. ;)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I noticed that. I like the icon for it.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    OMG! We got a badge! That's coolio! Although there was no room for me in RavenLoft. I miss @Permidion_Stark, @JHart1018, @LadyRhian, @mlnevese,

OMG! We got a badge! That's coolio! Although there was no room for me in RavenLoft. I miss @Permidion_Stark, @JHart1018, @LadyRhian, @mlnevese, @IchigoRXC, @drugar, @Awong124, @Evinfuilt and @Delvarian. Probably missed some... Sorry. There were lots!

I'm sure you will be able to come join us soon. Or what is left of us. We are about to get eaten by wolves.
    OMNOMNOM! I'd be SO far behind on that one though :(

Maybe next round? :D
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Nahh join us now... we're about to be eaten by wolves, why wait? :)
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    I like the new badge. :) It was totally worth almost being dissolved by acid and possessed by a trickster demon and shoving a giant cursed sword up a demi-lich's nose.
    I think I'll make a t-shirt saying "I was turned into a blob of acid and all I got was a badge" ;)

Now I have to find a nice picture of a green blob :)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Hey, I was turned into a tooth!
    Delvarian said:

Hey, I was turned into a tooth!

wow, a whole tooth. At least they can look back at that. Or the room full of green slime, there lies our friends.

Me, nothing but dust blown out into nothing (well, I guess it could be worse *cough* aerie.)
    @Delvarian Some people didn't even survive as a tooth- you could at least get your body back. Minsc got gobbled whole by Acererak while he was imprisoned! Alas, poor Edwin... snakebite got him...
    Ack! Imoen turned into Aerie! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    lol... So far, I come out of things okay when I play Imoen. When I deviated, poor Yoshimo had an extreme, fatal mold allergy. We'll see if I can keep Aerie alive and kicking. All hail stoneskin... :D
    All hail the sun god... he is the fun god Ra! Ra! RA!
    My goal is to not die in Ravenloft.... Well I can dream can't I?!
    As long as i don't get transformed into a green pile of goo again, it's ok with me :)

Hmmm maybe we'll have Ajantis, the Vampire Fallen Paladin by the end of Ravenloft...
    Ajantis the Vampire Fallen Paladin sounds like the kind of TV show I'd watch.
    It would be on the WB I bet
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    :D Hey guys, I have a little bit more free time at the moment. If there is anything going on send us a message heh. As for the Badge, that is freaking amazing :D Ajantis the fallen vampire paladin sounds cool. Tiaxina is ready for anything ;) even vampire paladins
    mlnevese said:

As long as i don't get transformed into a green pile of goo again, it's ok with me :)

Hmmm maybe we'll have Ajantis, the Vampire Fallen Paladin by the end of Ravenloft...

Keldorn does not approve... I'll be watching you even more closely, if I see any sign of sparklies I'll end you!
    If I start to sparkle after becoming a vampire I'll terminate myself :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited February 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on