Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @ladyrhian
    why do i keep getting sucked into places that a lady should never be sucked in?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Bastard!" Viconia shouts, drinking her Potion of Storm Giant Strength and bringing her mace to bear on the skull. There is a loud crunching noise, but it doesn't break.
    @Bjjorick Bad luck? Bad choices?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    "Ahhh!! What just happened?!?! What kind of spell was that? He can just turn us to goo? We're doomed!"

*Morale failure, running*
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Crap and double crap. Imoen is going to keep firing at the skull for as long as she can. "I really miss the paladins," Imoen declares as she lines up another arrow. "Viconia, anything you can do would be appreciated."
    edited September 2012
    LadyRhian said:

@Bjjorick Bad luck? Bad choices?

bad luck i can see, but geez, i just got ate by a skull, not sure i had much choice.

edit: ah well, at least my soul will make the gems worth more. :)) :P
    "Ahem, ok I'm back. I appologize, that was a temporary moment of weakness on my part. Viconia! I can't get a clear shot with your bony old behind in the way!"
    OOC... Kivan says while giving himself a migraine trying to stare at both Viconia's behind and Imoen's behind at the same time... :)
    That's why he has two eyes.
    OOC: so you guys are attacking the skull that my soul is trapped in? Geez, thanks. With friends like these.....

Keep @awong124 away from my corpse, although with the fortunate control + Y i got in earlier, i won't have to worry unless the drow casts raise dead..... hmmmm......
    Minsc turns his attention to the skull, but misses in a big way. Viconia, with her enhanced strength, hits it again. Another loud crack, and you can see more cracks appearing on the bone. The skull rises up again, and the feeling of oppression and gloom is far worse this time. It scans you all and takes... Viconia. Her body turns into goo and corruption, and the skull's eye gems are both lit from within... Only Viconia's mace, armor, and scroll are left behind. (Aerie's items are as well).
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora is here. But wishes she wasn't ...
    Aerie's corpse turned into goo.

Kivan is mesmerized by Viconia and Imoen's gyrating asses.

I don't think he'll give it back, even if we ask nicely.
    Who is left alive? Is there anyone at all who knows how to do spells and stuff?
    Of course he takes out both clerics. Awesome. Now I really, really, really miss the paladins. Imoen is going to keep shooting the damned thing until she winds up highlighting one of his tooth gems.
    Viconia's demise causes Kivan to erupt in a sudden rage. He drops his bow and wades in with his mace and shield.

"Die you stupid head! DIE! DIE! DIE! Why... won't... you... die?!"
    @permidion_stark
    well, maybe if alora asks the demi lich nicely to cast a raise dead......?
    Alora, Imoen, Minsc, Kivan, and Coran, I think. So no casters unless Minsc can bless us, maybe?
    Use a phoenix down on it. It should instantly kill undead.
    Alora thinks the lich is mean, mean, mean! She follows Minsc's advice and goes for the eyes with her sling.
    Kivan's mace bounces off to no effect. Minsc gets in another hit on the skull, and more cracks appear. All the arrows are having no effect. Once again, the skull rises, and most of you feel physically sick. The skull takes... Minsc! One of the diamond teeth is now lit from within as the skull sinks back down...
    edited September 2012
    Alora has got a potion of flight. She drinks her potion of flight and flies up in the air and puts a bag over the skull so it can't look at anyone anymore.
    We are so screwed. Imoen retrieves her +2 dagger from her belt and grins at Alora. "It's been fun." She attempts to blend into the shadows, work her way around behind Acerak, and backstab.
    jhart1018 said:

We are so screwed. Imoen retrieves her +2 dagger from her belt and grins at Alora. "It's been fun." She attempts to blend into the shadows, work her way around behind Acerak, and backstab.

Alora tells Imoen that she will see her in heaven. Where Firefly was never cancelled ...
    ps. What's Mara doing? If she's still with us?
    The skull rises up, shrugs off the bag and looks over who is left... Coran is taken... Now there are two diamonds all lit up...
    jhart1018 said:

ps. What's Mara doing? If she's still with us?

If she can do magic we could grab the scrolls and rods and wands and get her to do some fireworks (assuming my bag over the head trick hasn't worked, that is)
    When Imoen tries to draw her dagger, a sword appears in her hands instead...
    edited September 2012
    LadyRhian said:

The skull rises up, shrugs off the bag and looks over who is left... Coran is taken... Now there are two diamonds all lit up...

Alora puts the bag back over the skull and hangs underneath like the basket in a hot air balloon. If everyone grabs my feet they can pull me down to the ground then we can stomp the skull while it is still in the bag.