Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Did anyone keep the Minsc tooth? It's a collectors item.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Knowing Kivan and Imoen, they have already sold it for phat loot.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Kivan sold it for wacky tobacky and hookers.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    LadyRhian said:

Remember that sword Sarevok wished for...?

Woohoo!!! I am happy mote of dust, my duty was successful!
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    jhart1018 said:

Aerie twice. Edwin. Xzar. Keldorn, Ajantis, Tiax(ina), Minsc, Viconia, Alora, Xan, Coran, Korgan, Kivan. Am I missing anyone else?

Ouch that hurts, no love for your protector.
    Yes. Between Viconia, Minsc and Imoen and the sword Sarevok wished for, they took down Acererak.
  • katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    edited September 2012
    Poor Shar-Teel. That's all I really have to say. She should have had the opportunity to knock Kivan out and steal all his treasure.

Oh and Tamoko is a priest I think, right? Of...Bhaal? I'm not sure.
    I think if Shar-Teel and Kivan had an actual fight during this adventure, it would not end well for Shar-Teel. Kivan is 2 levels higher (better THAC0) and has way better equipment. The only thing going for Shar-Teel is slightly higher strength and 1 more hp. On paper, Kivan will crush Shar-Teel, not even a contest. Kivan has -10AC compared to -1AC for Shar-Teel if she's using her shield, which she can't because she has a +3 spear. So effectively -10AC vs 1AC.
    edited September 2012
    Ah, but Kivan is a guy. Shar-Teel would demand an arm-wrestling competition in the nude...and there you have it. Kivan would lose and Shar-Teel would butcher the sap. Paper or no paper.
    I concede defeat to that... And what's with Shar-Teel and getting naked? I think Shar-Teel enjoyed being teleported away naked.
    @Awong124 Distraction purposes... There is no way Kivan would win staring at full-on bazongas...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Maybe someone would be kind and cast a blindness spell on him before the fight... Although I'm not sure he'd be thankful for that.
    I think Shar-Teel would exploit what she thought was a male failing to prove that she was superior. In this case---Kivan's ever wandering eyes and his ability to fill a bathtub with his own drool.
    CANNOT UNSEE KIVAN AS THE TEX AVERY WOLF.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Jhart1018 Garrick sings a dirge for love unrequited... Channel changes. Swords for EVERYONE!
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    @Evinfuilt Awwww, I never fully accepted your death. I didn't want to remember it because it was too traumatic.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Noooo, poor Alora died while surviving as a Rogue in the Tomb of Horrors for the entire adventure. Much sadness.

Great read though, good job for all the survivors!
    And great job for Lady Rhian for DMing, of course!
    Thanks, @Drugar!
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Just finished catching up, what an amazing experience. Thanks so much for it @LadyRhian :)
    @IchigoRXC You're welcome!
    Need a poll for peoples favourite, or at least most entertaining, character. Alora is sure to win, hands down.
    No need for a poll, we can just have people vote here. Just name your favorite character in this thread.
    Alora
    Yay! We have our Mazzy back!
    had to solve some problems at home :)
    S'okay. Been responding on other threads and making up new NPCs.
    And the broken foot isn't helping either... sometimes it remembers it should be hurting :)
    I know that feeling!
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    hmmm hard choice, naked imoen, alora, or minsc.

actually, not a hard choice, i love tiax/tiaxia, fav char of all. :)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Too hard a choice for me. I enjoyed everyone's part. Alora for her upbeat attitude, Tiax/Tiaxia for being insane, both Seravok and Sharteel for being pure evil, Imoin just for being Imoin, Kivan for taking the character in an odd but enjoyable direction, our Paladins who put up with the insanity, Areie for her kindness. Did I forget anyone? All in all I came to enjoy these characters just as much as I enjoyed them in BG.