Skip to content

Can no Longer Play :(

AlfieAlfie Member Posts: 11
edited June 2014 in Not An Issue
I purchased my copy of this game via Beamdog, now Becuase Beamdog refuse to reply to my E Mails I can no longer play it, I really need to contact somebody from the Devs to explain my problem with Beamdog and maybe solve my issue regarding playing a game their company put out via Beamdog.

I need to reinstall the game but cannot log into my account to re download it. I soon realised I had for gotten my password, easy solved you would think use the Forgotten Password Link, here lies my issue, my Beamdog account has my old now non existant Mail address, I have contacted them regarding this without a reply, and I see on the site questions to them with no replies going back months. So now I cannot play a game I purchased from them. My hope here is that somebody can help me play again and warn people about Beamdog and the way they operate.

Sorry if this in in the wrong area.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Have faith young padawan, you'll soon be back in the world of Baldur's Gate and able to stroke the soft soft tummy fur of Boo yet again!
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    If you have proof of purchase or proof of previous e-mail address (I suppose?), @Dee should be able to handle it.

(Don't put any personal data here, though.)
  • AlfieAlfie Member Posts: 11
    OK, sounds good, should I wait for him to contact me ?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited June 2014
    I am not sure which email he would want you to contact him with, but he usually visits the forums several times per day so he should notice this soon enough.

If you want to contact him now then I would recommend PMing him on the forums.
  • AlfieAlfie Member Posts: 11
    He mailed me a little while ago asking for certain information and he will change my mail address on my account.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Moving to not an issue unless there are any objections.