Skip to content

Bodhi doesn't drop anything in chapter 6

Maick90Maick90 Member Posts: 52
edited July 2014 in Not An Issue
So title pretty much sums it up; when in chapter 6 killing Bodhi in the dungeon, she doesn't drop any items. Or if the items are supposed to go straight to a characters items menu. And apparently Bodhi should turn the romancing character to become a vampire? That doesn't happen either.
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    You looking for the Rynn Lanthorn lantern? It's in the boat behind Bodhi in her lair...
  • Maick90Maick90 Member Posts: 52
    CaloNord said:

You looking for the Rynn Lanthorn lantern? It's in the boat behind Bodhi in her lair...

OH! I have to stake the boat! Thank you!
    No problem my good man! :) Kill the vampire scum! :)
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    The romance character will only be taken and made into a vampire if the romance has made it to a certain point. It also depends on who to the character is—I don't think the new characters are susceptible to Bodhi. You need to name the character and state how far through the romance was at that time.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Just to give details to the post by @Troodon80‌ in terms of new NPCs

Rasaad hits Bodhi with some kind of sun ray, which makes perfect sense - she can't take him.

Neera is not kidnapped by Bodhi as well - in her case because of a Wild Surge. Bodhi would attempt to kidnap Neera but fail, just as with Rasaad.

Hexxat is obviously not kidnapped due to having a specific race.

Dorn's immune to vampirism due to his blackguard immunities. If Dorn is fallen, the dialogue would imply he is basically too powerful/awesome for Bodhi to take. She tries a bit, but then gives up and runs away.

TLDR: Bodhi will attempt to kidnap new NPCs but she doesn't succeed.

TLDR 2: Dorn is just too badass.
    bengoshi said:

TLDR 2: Dorn is just too badass.

One does not simply kidnap Dorn?

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I am assuming this is not an issue. Let me know if it needs to be looked at again.