Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Tenya Thermidor v1.5

12346»

Comments

• Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,075
    I like this mod allot. Great work!
    I use DoF, so it resets her abilities to the Umberlee kit while leaving the interactions and quest alone.

Wise_Grimwald
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 421
    Yes, the more I play a party with her, the more I'm liking Tenya. I'm looking forward to seeing how her story turns out, and now that the party isn't all level one anymore, she isn't so vastly overpowered. That said, she made the fights in Peldvale go much easier once the grease/web were laid out.

She did just request seeing someone at a ruin, though, but I haven't been able to find said person yet. I plan to return tonight, though.

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,523
    Maurvir wrote: »
    Yes, the more I play a party with her, the more I'm liking Tenya. I'm looking forward to seeing how her story turns out, and now that the party isn't all level one anymore, she isn't so vastly overpowered. That said, she made the fights in Peldvale go much easier once the grease/web were laid out.

She did just request seeing someone at a ruin, though, but I haven't been able to find said person yet. I plan to return tonight, though.

That person is in an area that you wouldn't go to unless you were looking for that person. A deliberate choice, I think.

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 421
    edited October 26
    I found them...

My previous thoughts on anyone related to Umberlee, Tenya excepted, proved prescient. I just hope that bowl was worth the THIRD trip to the temple for Aura.

As an aside, my PC got lectured on stupidity by a kid, and the kid wasn't wrong.

Wise_Grimwald
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited October 26
    hey @Coutelier,
    will you ever release a version for bg2?

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,250
    Arthas wrote: »
    hey @Coutelier,
    will you ever release a version for bg2?

Not in the forseeable future I'm afraid. I have too much going on right now. Maybe one day things will settle down and I'll be in a financial position to take a break and work on things like that, but not just now.

evildevil97