Skip to content

What season fit you best

kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
edited August 2014 in Off-Topic
So another curiously what season you like best or what season fit you better? in what season you fell better then other seasons?
  1. What season fit you best40 votes
    1. Autumn
      40.00%
    2. Winter
      30.00%
    3. Spring
        7.50%
    4. Summer
      10.00%
    5. Dry
        5.00%
    6. Wet
        7.50%
DungeonnoobJuliusBorisovTeflonlolienbooinyoureyesCrevsDaakCaloNord

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    I like winter best as I was born in the winter I think it the best season, at last for me as I don't really like the hot sun in my country and to be outside in this heat is just tiring like hell and not rally fun, and well it make me feel unhealthy.
    DungeonnoobBlackraven
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    I have to say late Autumn.

...but give me somewhere dry to experience all of the Seasons, I grew up in a swamp. No more humidity!
    Blackraven
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    The Hockey season is about to start,i love that game.
    kaguanaBlackraven
    @bengoshi lol I would have love to have a real winter but where I live it mostly summer, and the winter isn't a real one I don't even own overcoat hoo, hoo there is a winter with rain here but not a lot of snow and not all over the country.
    JuliusBorisov
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited August 2014
    Winter. Preferable "dry" winters without rain and temperatures well below -15° Celsius. Although I do enjoy a nice, stormy, autunm thunderstorm as well occasionally.
    kaguana
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Late spring, I'll say.
    kaguana
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Autumn it is. Among four season summer is too hot, winter is too cold, and spring is too short.
    kaguana
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    People tend to get nervous when summer rains down , I'm not talking about those that get trapped in. But instead of swimming , I would prefer a good rain/snow. I'm not a swimming fan really , that's why I don't like summer in those aspects.
    kaguanaBlackraven
    I like winter and rain and snow but I also loveeeeeeeee swimming, I like water it so refreshing :)
    Blackraven
    kaguana said:

I like winter and rain and snow but I also loveeeeeeeee swimming, I like water it so refreshing :)

Winter was my second choice there. But cold is something , pushing you to your limits for a man like me mediterranean. Seas and oceans horrify me , apart from a shore landscape which is fine. The deserts of Dune are much more entertaining , given you are also looking for some spice.
    My country is in partly desert land that why we got longgggggggggg hot summer, desert have it's beauty but no thx I rather the sea and water. As for the wet season I don't live in the tropic area so I don't know how it is, here we got winter.
    @kaguana I come to conclude that , also with the English or similar guy up there , everybody looks for something different in atmosphere. Is this a natural stimulus , I mean the migration , because , thinking , otherwise you are getting vulnerable each day being rooted at the same spot. I think it may also enhance your survivability and thus pleasure if you find yourself adapting it different condiitons , generally speaking. Or it may be just the 'non-conservative' people , but this also states the fact that 'non-conservative' people may be more succesful in surviving than conservative ones , giving the thought above. Anyone ? :)
    @FinneousPJ haha that is the Finnish boy. Well , FinneousPJ you only proved me again with that , because I don't think summer is the hype of nature considering Finland. And motorcycles are dangerous by the way , even for elves. But hobby is the key word there I see... :)
    FinneousPJ
    @old_jolly2 It seem like people looking for what they are missing not all but some of them. I don't look for the winter we got it here but not enough, but I also like the winter because the heat don't do me good at all, it is hard to do anything in this heat.
    Yeah if one adapt to different condition it surly enhance the survival of one person.
    old_jolly2lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited August 2014
    Oops, wrong button. I prefer late fall/winter. Chilly and overcast, generally. I also love snow.
    Also:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/32881/whats-your-favorite-season

I put warm/cold for each season cause we have people all over the world, and summer in Alaska is very different than summer in Florida. But I do wish I had Included dry and wet. Good call.
    Blackraven
    meagloth said:

I put warm/cold for each season cause we have people all over the world, and summer in Alaska is very different than summer in Florida. But I do wish I had Included dry and wet. Good call.

Hoo I didn't saw your thread so I thought there was none, you thinking was good one too I was just thinking about the season and that there is also tropical seasons as well.
    meagloth
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Autumn is the best. The changing leaves, the cooler weather you start breaking jackets and coats out for (I love jacket/light coat weather) - it just feels like a time for reflection, for reading a book outdoors, a moment to take a long walk through the park when it isn't too hot or too cold. As @booinyoureyes says, Thanksgiving and Halloween are times to look forward to.

Autumn feels like the season of poetry to me.
    booinyoureyesTeflonkaguanaJuliusBorisov
  • badbromancebadbromance Member Posts: 238
    32 degrees and no humidity?
    Dry is hands down the best unfortunately the build up and the wet aren't as good :/
    kaguanaJuliusBorisov
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I think Summer is too hot. We get snow in Winter, and that can be inconvenient. It's kind of a toss-up between Autumn and Spring, but Autumn is a little cooler.
    Teflonkaguana
    Wow it gos between autumn and winter for now :)
    The poll could have been like :

What is your tendency toward the life ?

x Depressive
    x Maniac

, in sake of simplicity...
    @old_jolly2 Lol you can open a pool that ask that ;)
    @kaguana That's what I said. :) There is no necessity , you can derive that information from here with a good error rate :)
    edited August 2014
    @old_jolly2 When someone pick winter it not necessarily mean he is depress you know, or maniac if he choose another season, you can't just conclude that on a person just because he/ she likes a one season better then the others.
    Yes yes. I'm just backing up my theory on 'good error rate' though. :)