Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Best IWD party setup

1101112131416»

Comments

• ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,584
    My submission for best party is based on one major factor:
    Getting the most out of the game's unique race/class/gender/attribute based dialogue options.

You can get all the dialogue that gives you a reward, most of the dialogue that doesn't give a reward, and you'll be using what *I* believe to be the best kits for all of them. The only thing I might change for power-gaming would be to make the druid a fighter/druid instead, but I just like having kits. Not to mention the Avenger is such a perfect choice for IWD. Same thing applies to the Tempus cleric and assassin thief becoming a fighter/cleric and fighter/thief respectively, but you can get a lot of dialogue as a Tempus cleric that you can't otherwise, while the assassin thief can actually get a little extra cash as well as new dialogue.

Undead Hunter Paladin (Human)
    Avenger Druid (Half-Elf)
    Fighter/Illusionist (Gnome)
    Assassin Thief (Halfling)
    Cleric of Tempus (Dwarf)
    Unkitted Bard (Half-Elf)

CrevsDaakAerakar