Skip to content

Khalid and Imoen

2»

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Bold -> b inside <> at the beginning /b inside <> at the end
    italics -> i inside <> at the beginning /i inside <> at the end
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

P.S.: How do I do italics/bold/etc.? I've tried all the permutations of HTML tags I could think of, and no luck. :P

Bold is achieved by putting the text you want to be bold inside of <b></b> ex: <b>Make me bold!</b>

Italics is achieved by putting the text you want to be italic inside of <i></i> ex: <i>Make me italics!</i>

You can check http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/161/how-to-format-your-posts/p1 for further advice.
  • QueenQuinzelQueenQuinzel Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    Thanks, @kaguana‌ and @bengoshi‌. I didn't realize there was a thread with tips on formatting posts, though I guess it makes sense that there would be.
    Post edited by QueenQuinzel on
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited October 2014
    Alora shes just too adorable to leave behind, not to mention shes excellent mechanicly
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited October 2014
    too slow..
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    mch202 said:

too slow..

All that cake you've been eating...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    edited October 2014

I'm guilty of getting attached to party members in Bioware games, so I usually keep the same ones - the ones I'm attached to - for as long as I can. And I really think Khalid and Imoen are just the sweetest. Khalid reminds me of one of my cats in that he's all nervous but sweet (not to mention, his voice is adorable), and Imoen is just all cute and bubbly and innocent.

Anyone else have similar feelings about these party members or others?

nope, sorry. Imoen's portrait is so sad in bg1 I couldn't keep her as for Khalid I wonder how he became a warrior being so weak minded.
  • Saiga_tataricaSaiga_tatarica Member Posts: 6
    I will always have a soft spot for Edwin, though it seems I may be alone in my love for that snob.
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    this whole thread is making my head spin a bit
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417

kaguana said:

kaguana said:

Khalid and Mazzy are admirable. :) If Khalid had survived, I'd like to think they would have made a great couple.

If Khalid had survived he and Jaheira would have still be together you know.
    Would they? Ya never know. Sometimes people drift apart. And with Jaheira having the hots for a certain Godling..... Who knows???
    She have that only because she available because she lost Khalid, and it easy to get attached to someone that is always there for you, that support and help you after you lost someone you love.
    She jumps on the Bhaalspawn band wagon pretty quickly. Grief is one thing, but Khalid's death may have simply been just the excuse she was looking for. All I am sayin... Ya never know what is going on in a person's head. Only they know.
    Oh, is THAT what she jumped on? I think I misunderstood. ;-)

• dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    Elendar said:

I really kinda like Rasaad, but he hasn't been a good fit for my parties so far, which have all been shooter oriented.

I plan to do a 'continuity party' sometime, of all characters that are playable NPCs in the sequel. I'll include him in that, along with Imoen, Jaheira, Minsc, & Neera. Viconia is a possibility, but she is hard to work with in a basically good party. Not sure what I will do for a thief in the sequel when Imoen disappears, since there is no other carry-over thief. All of the above are 'pets' of mine, anyway. The CHARNAME will be either Archer, Ranger/Cleric multi, or Skald. I might have to consider a Fighter/Thief just because of the Imoen problem, if I want to stay with the 'everybody plays through' theme. (If only it were allowed an Archer/Thief would be AWESOME!)

Fighter/Thief can make a pretty awesome archer itself, just look at Coran.
    Um...Coran is a pretty unique fighter (archer)/thief, esp. for his level. He essentially un-duplicatable by a CHARNAME.