Skip to content

Spell scroll locations!

Hi!

Where can I find these mage scrolls in BG: EE?

- 3rd level mage spell named: "Melf's Minute Meteors"
- 4th level mage spell named: "Minor Sequencer"
- 4th level mage spell named: "Polymorph Other"
- 4th level mage spell named: "Teleport Field"
- 5th level mage spell named: "Cone of Cold"

I'm grateful for any assistance! Thanks in advance!

Best regards
M

Comments

• TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Sorcerous Sundries has Teleport Field and Melf's Minute Meteors.

You have to use the console for the others...
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SCRL6P")
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SCRL6F")
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SCRL2F")
  • MWOMWO Member Posts: 214
    Ah, I should probebly have mentioned that I do not intend to cheat, but prefer to "role-play". Thanks for the information nevertheless!
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    MWO said:

Ah, I should probebly have mentioned that I do not intend to cheat, but prefer to "role-play". Thanks for the information nevertheless!

You're a mage from Candlekeep who returns home to a library which contains most of the knowledge of the realms.

To enter the keep, you must donate a book that is worth a 100, 000 gold. Most of the tomes donated are wizard spell books. I am pretty sure you can RP researching those spells when you return to Candlekeep and can pay a scribing fee to get them.

No cheating, all RPing.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    deltago said:

To enter the keep, you must donate a book that is worth a 100, 000 gold.

Its actually 10,000.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    elminster said:

deltago said:

To enter the keep, you must donate a book that is worth a 100, 000 gold.

Its actually 10,000.
    Zeroes are hard. :(
    You get my point - if the scrolls isn't in the game it's probebly because they thought you could abuse the power behind those spells (e.g. transform Sarevok into a chicken etc.). I want to know if it's possible to retrieve them normally without using certain... "cheats".
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    well, my Xzar has the Melf's Meteor, but i dont remember where I get this .... Try with Talanthyr at High Edge, or in Baldur's Gate, the magic shop in the first area
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Play a Sorcerer. ;)
    abacus said:

Play a Sorcerer. ;)

That comment really has nothing to do with spell scroll locations - I'm not ungrateful, but save such comments please.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Iron Throne 5th level.
    Alai has a Scroll of Minor Sequencer

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited October 2014
    @MWO‌

Please, try to follow the forum rules and refrain from going personal. We are here to help each other.

@TheGraveDigger‌ has given you a good answer, really: from the spells you mentioned in the OP, you can only find Teleport Field and Melf's Minute Meteors scrolls. Other just don't exist in the game. *Edit: thanks to @Pibaro we now know about the Sequencer as well.

So you have a choice of either adding the missing scrolls into your game by the console or start a game as a sorcerer, as @abacus has suggested.
    I have not been personal to anyone, not been breaking any rules or anything. I'm thankful for those that actually help me, as I said, I'm not ungrateful as I clearly pointed out!

And yes, I've noticed the other options and what the others have stipulated in earlier posts. :)