Skip to content

Please dont tell me is full of bugs

2»

Comments

• SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Why this sort of negativity towards the game, almost before it's released :(
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    It's already released, you can buy it from GOG, download it and play it right now.
    elminster
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Spungi said:

Why this sort of negativity towards the game, almost before it's released :(

Because that is the standard for the majority of games that hit the market.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Our multiplayer session went fairly well, although I was sad to find out that some of the more troublesome multiplayer glitches from the other two games are still very much there. Items are still duplicated every time a client uses the quick loot feature. The game still occasionally crashes on joining a multiplayer session or loading a multiplayer game. These are the sorts of issues that I hoped Beamdog referred to when they said they improved the multiplayer experience.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    @Adul‌
    1) We did put a fix in for the duplication, and we are now unable to reproduce the problem. Can you create a thread in the IWD:EE Bugs forum and provide us some more detail on how you reproduced the problem?

2) We did some extensive MP testing on top of a 5+ hour live stream where there was only one crash. Still - there are always little things that can escape us. Can you create a bug thread for this and attach the crash dump?
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Cerevant Sure, the next time we play I'll try to reproduce these issues. If we can, I'll be sure to create bug reports.
    Cerevantlolien
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    edited November 2014
    On topic for this thread - I believe the QA team had somewhere between 50-100 hours of 6-player multiplayer with people logging in from at least 3 different time zones, using PC, Mac, iOS, Linux and Android simultaneously. They (I didn't participate much in the MP testing) beat the heck out of this thing.
    AduljackjackRAM021
  • LasejixLasejix Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

I don't know if this is the good place but i have a bug to report.
    Sometimes when i am in inventory screen there are lots of slow-down when moving items or examinig items.

I don't have this trouble on BG ee or BG2ee, i have nothing else runing on my OS and i have enough memory.
    This bug happens only in invetory screen.

Have youu some idea to solve that?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @Lasejix‌ is this slowdown for specific items e.g. Apsel's Dagger, Yeti Pelts, Spears.

For a general issue check that your graphics drivers are up to date. If specific items, it is likely their size when selected exceeds that allowed by a hardware cursor.
    Thanks
  • LasejixLasejix Member Posts: 17
    maybe, i use a spear indeed on my paladin, but do you really think that may be the real cause?
    i will update my drivers
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Only if the slowdown is when moving the spear but not for moving e.g. a wolf pelt (I'm going on items mentioned in the beta testing so it's not a fully inclusive list).
  • illoknaviilloknavi Member Posts: 1
    Speaking of bugs, I found one with Snow Maiden's Reaver, the bastard sword from the Temple of the Forgotten God.

When my warrior equips it the damage mod thingy says that it does 0d4 damage, from 7-7. His fists do more damage than that.

Also there is some strange behavior when it is held in the off hand, the blue effect seems to get transferred to the main hand weapon.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2014
    Outside of the boost in damage you get from higher strength or another source Snow Maiden's Reavor is only going to do cold damage. So if you have 18 (not exception) strength its only going to do 2 slashing damage and 2d4+2 cold damage. In your case I'm assuming you have 19 strength, so it would be 7 slashing damage (and 2d4+2 cold damage).

Offhand weapons being discoloured is a known issue.
    RAM021
  • AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    Any bugs that may be encountered should be reported in the proper forum:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/categories/iwd:ee-bugs
    jackjackRAM021CrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.