Skip to content

Ah man, good to know the classic "Cloudkill then close the door" trick still works.

Hehe, screw you De'Arnise Umber Hulks.
JenzafarelminsterCrevsDaakDJKajuruproccoBlackravenJuliusBorisovStarflower2525GoturalBeetle

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I prefer the Death Spell personally. Means I can save immediately after :)
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovlunar
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    elminster said:

I prefer the Death Spell personally. Means I can save immediately after :)

Just pop off a Zone of Sweet Air with your cleric, clears that gunk out almost as fast.
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    oh you can't even leave a room without getting stuck? bye felicia
    zupsky
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I got killed by those particular umber hulks so many times before I figured out that trick.
    JuliusBorisov
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    I had all sorts of ideas of summons, "Chaotic Commands" usage, etc; but I just basically got the idea from others to abuse AI and just cloudkill them, specifically with the wand of cloudkill you get in Irenicus's dungeon.
    JuliusBorisov
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    I was pretty traumatized by that entire dungeon the first time I played it. To this day trolls and umber hulks are my most hated monsters in the entire game.
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]demented
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    "Is that all? I would have hoped for more"
    GamingFreaklunar
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Trolls ain't got nothing on Beholders. Even with the cheese items, they still have a chance to cast hold on you and the silly crap like that. Trolls? Smite Evil spam while the front-liners bash on them until they fall over; then finish them with fire or acid.
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    trolls are just annoying cause you end up hitting them for what seems like days before they finally decide to fall over
    GamingFreakTresset
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    simples said:

trolls are just annoying cause you end up hitting them for what seems like days before they finally decide to fall over

I found out that if you take a step back and move outside the range of their attack their AI will kick in to decide what to do next and then they will realize that they are supposed to fall over. :/
    Daevelon
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Alas, you can no longer go down a flight of stairs and leave the enemy befuddled as to where you could have possibly gone.