The Neera Banters - Version 0.9.1http://github.com/AstroBryGuy/NeeraBanters/releases/latest
Do you wish Neera would interact more with her companions in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition? Then this mod is for you! The Neera Banters mod adds banters between Neera and other joinable NPCs available in BGEE. There is at least one banter with every* joinable NPC _(ok, not quite **every** - there is one exception, for narrative reasons)_.
The mod also adds interjections in various dialogues. Currently, only a handful of interjections are added, but more are planned.
On successful extraction, there should be an neerabanters folder and a setup-neerabanters.exe file in your game folder. To install, simply double-click setup-neerabanters.exe and follow the instructions on screen.
Run setup-neerabanters.exe in your game folder to reinstall, uninstall or otherwise change components.
Mac OS X
If properly extracted, you should have a neerabanters folder, setup-neerabanters, and setup-neerabanters.command in your game's main directory folder. To install, simply double-click setup-bneerabanters.command and follow the instructions on screen.
If you have installation problems or encounter any bugs, please leave a message in this forum discussion.
Changes in version 0.9.1 (2017-11-07)
* Fixing parse error with sounds removal script.
* Fixing COPY error for DLC portrait under Windows.
Changes in v0.9 (2017-05-07)
* Adding banters for (almost) all NPCs
* Adding more interjections
* Adding Interaction Banters component
* Adding DLC Portrait component
* Updating code to use .tra files for translations
* Updating code to use CPMVARs for EET compatibility
Changes in v0.1.2:
* Fixing typos identified by @Hook71
Changes in v0.1.1:
* Quick bugfix to add missing CD_STATE_NOTVALID declaration.
* Fixes an issue with one of Neera's banters with Imoen. It removes a duplicated line of dialog.