Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Threads you just dont read !!!

2»

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin reads thread and leaves... Stalking comes naturally to an animated corpse*

mlneveseJuliusBorisovlolienelminster
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    TJ_Hooker said:

The meme thread(s). I found it funny at first, but I think it went downhill pretty quick. There were still the odd funny ones later on, but I found most of them to be pretty banal. After people started reposting popular memes from earlier in the thread I pretty much just wrote the whole thing off as a like-farming circle-jerk and stopped checking it altogether.

Speaking of "like-farming circle-jerk[s]"...

:wink:

On topic, I have had "LadyRhian's too many pictures for any thread...." thread bookmarked for a very long time, but it always seems too overwhelming to actually go through all those pictures. Some times I open it and look through one page, sometimes I just open it to make the yellow numbers on my bookmark page go away. I can't bring myself to unbookmark it though because there could be so many good pictures and potential custom portrait pics in there.

CrevsDaak