Skip to content

You've just started out on your journey from Candlekeep. The question is however...

2»

Comments

• LuremasterLuremaster Member Posts: 100
    @kcwise This is why BG is the greatest RPG of all time
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I have no default feelings towards any of the npcs. I take or discard them at the whim of roleplay.

For instance, in my last evil playthrough my detect evil spell showed me that she was not ill-hearted so i 'abused' her (stole her things and left her in the woods). Thus it was not unlike one of the poll options i did not pick :).

Other times i take her along and might replace her for another npc, or not.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    edited March 2015
    I don't really want to be alone out there with all those wolves and ogres and such, and Imoen's literally the only person I know outside of Candlekeep. I'm sticking with her.
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015
    I feel somewhat bad about picking said option, especially after THIS said I was "Neutral Good" in real life...

I can assure you, though, no playable character in Baldur's Gate survived.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I can absolutely agree with this poll choice. However, I'm always searching for an Vampiric Wolf or two for doing the honorable deed. Normal wolves are just horrible entertainers.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    If I am doing a solo run, then she goes to the friendly arm inn, where Khalid and Jaheria take her in. Either that, or High Hedge, where she becomes a wizard apprentice. If I am doing a party run, she comes with me. Not only does it just feel 'wrong' to abandon her, but she is also the best thief in the game.

Decent strength. Maxed out dexterity and constitution. Her other stats are all either 'good' or 'great', though they don't matter as much. She starts off at lvl 1, so you can make her into whatever kind of thief you want.

If you, late game, give her the gauntlets of ogre power, it gives her the following stats: Str 18/00, Dex 18 Con 16. That makes for a good back stabber as well.
  • st_live418st_live418 Member Posts: 41
    I take Imoen in nearly every play through I do, regardless of what class CHARNAME is. All of the other slots in my party can be rotated out with anyone, except that no2 which is always reserved for the peppy girl.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Depends on the play through, but I usually do one of the following:

1. Bring her back to Candlekeep and leave her outside the gates. Winthrop will coming looking for her eventually and let her in.

2. Drop her off in Beregost with Elvenhair Firebead. A good way to RP how she became a mage.

3. She travels with me till the end, reloading when she dies to 'fit' her bhaalspawn background into the game.

4. She ends up dead somewhere along the way to be replaced by some one else.

It is usually #2 though.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    sometimes I take her, sometimes I don't, sometimes I like to mix it up and put coran or safana in my team instead or montaron if im eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    I will suffer her babbling for a time. But stating it in such a way as the one above makes her happy. (Dissatisfied Look)