Skip to content

[survey] Decision-making

2»

Comments

• AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Cool, interesting subject! I am a survey-maker myself (phd). Will you share the article when you finish it?
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015
    Tresset said:

@GreenWyvern, @Silverstar, I can hardly tell I can't tell that either of you aren't native english speakers.

Possibly because I am a native English speaker? I think you misinterpreted what I said; I was saying someone I know learned from Video Games, not myself personally! [I was born in Canada, btw!]
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Uhm... I'm Polish and the article will probably be in Polish, so... You know, @Aristillius
    But if I ever write something in English I hope some of you will know about it :D
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited March 2015
    There is a statement which says:
    "Well developed in-game decisions, non-player characters, and adventures, can make players more sensitive to actual social problems. "

I think it is the opposite - being sensitive to actual social problems make us sensitive to those in videogames as well.

By the way, this was a very interesting survey, I hope it leads to more interesting RPG games!
    Post edited by DJKajuru on
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I took it, and I have to say that the statement about "Multi-player games lead to increased cooperation among players" (or something to that effect) was hard to answer, because some do and some people just make you want to avoid games like that when your fellow players are screaming at you that you are doing something wrong/blaming you for losing the match. Sometimes, I've seen people screaming at another player and all I wanted to do was set the screamer's computers on fire.