Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Would PST no-reload be no unnecessary TNO deaths, or no reviving party members (or both?)
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Some Pst deaths give you memory triggers though so even random deaths can be plot related.
    And I am not sure why Pst no reload should go elsewhere. Iwd, bgt, tutu, iwg... All is fine right why not pst
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Grond0: How do you lead Belt away? Will he simply follow you if you wander into another room?
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @semiticgod, he does. Sorry you didn't know this. It's such a minor detail that made the difference for you today.
    ArctodusCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    That... was painful to read.

If it's any consolation, it makes sense. Sarevok has a clean record. CHARNAME does not. Even if Sarevok kills the Grand Dukes himself, you're the bigger fish here and only the presence of a Grand Duke can stay the Flaming Fist.
    semiticgoddessArctodusCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    It actually wasn't that bad. I knew that the game would be much less trying once I started over because I wouldn't have to deal with the XP penalty.
    ArctodusCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Whats that resolution? @ussnorway
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    edited April 2017
    They start out as 1366X768 bmp then I batch Photoshop them into 480X360 jpg
    Pokota said:

I'd suggest resizing them to 640x360 instead of 480x360 to maintain aspect ratio.

thanks but I like the way they square up with 480

ABT-17,

Exit stage left,
    I was going ok until they popped a 'death'... with my summons out of play and angry drow bearing down on me, the slayer was the only hope.

Bug; you can cast the spell silenced but you have to agree to become the slayer which makes this a catch 22... bug or not I call it pilot error and should have remembered that drow have death spells.
    ArctodussemiticgoddessCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    ussnorway said:

ABT-17,

Exit stage left,
    I was going ok until they popped a 'death'... with my summons out of play and angry drow bearing down on me, the slayer was the only hope.

Bug; you can cast the spell silenced but you have to agree to become the slayer which makes this a catch 22... bug or not I call it pilot error and should have remembered that drow have death spells.
    Spell? Shouldn't that be some kind of ability you could activate through your body?
    it is an ability that casts as a spell but a silenced person can't say yes to the slayer change
    semiticgoddessCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov