Skip to content

Not really a new member but just wanting to express appreciation.

Last week I found a copy of Neverwinter Nights at my favorite Thrift Store. I am not a big time gamer, have not even tried the Elder Scrolls titles, though I have heard good things about Skyrim, but I had seen it mentioned in various postings here and I saw that it was a Bioware product and a Top 50 PC-Games selection so I decided to check it out.

Anyhow, what I wanted to say is that - in trying to find a bit more information about specifics of NWN and Character Creation details - I have sooooo learned to be astonished at how truly awesome this Baldur's Gate Forum is ~~~ in so many ways.....

Thank-you.....Thank-you.....Thank-you......Thank-you....Thank-you!!!

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome and have fun!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thank you for staying here!

As far as I know, there're a lot of NWN fans here, ready to give you assistance if needed:)
  • DremorDremor Member Posts: 40
    recently i checked out never winter nights game... i remember when i used to go in a physical store to buy games, when you used paper money to get them, and got the item... i had the original cds

now: there is a problem ! (nwn is made at 800 resolution, where inventory and character stat occupy both half of monitor...) either you play at 800x600 or you go blind when you need to read stuff...

bad thing: you cant move the window and position it from top left to middle...

wish they would make an hd remake since that is hard coded, and make the text output, exiting in the middle of the screen like in BG EE...

so: i like too much hd resolution, i dont wanna go blind, i parked the game waiting for a proper hd remake... (i found no unofficial gui mods, since position is hardcoded)

i remember oc1 being initially fun then boring, but the surprise around end of game was tasty
    oc2 kinda boring, then interesting... a bit -.-' (i want my sky city ! actually a sky country ! wouldnt it be cool?)
    oc3 was a very nice game story wise.

witchwaker chapter 1 even if really short was really really really fun
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Yeah Nimran's cookies are back.
    ...and welcome!
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    Welcome, Yeh the forums are awesome :smiley: