Skip to content

Hello

I'm new and captain obvious apperently. This is The first I've actively participated in any kind of forum. Normally I just read until I find what I'm looking for then leave. I ended up coming back to this site multiple times and thought I might as well stick with it. So hello everyone. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello to you as well!

Feel yourself at home here, take some dwarven ale and listen to the ferrets singing...

Did I mention a friendly mummy waiting to talk about broccoli? Fine, then you must already understand this is a wonderful place.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Hello and welcome to this crazy place! :mrgreen:
  • DemonicDemonic Member Posts: 75
    edited May 2015
    Welcome, lad (lass?), it's always nice to see a fresh face here in the asyl... cough, cough, forums. Allow me to give you a welcome :cookie:
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Speaking of ferrets...
    :cookie:
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Welcome and enjoy the game!
    Beware, nowadays there are so many counterfeit cookies circulating on these forums...
    Yeah, and that's why he should take only those :cookie:s that came from my bakery ;)
  • MakesThingsEasierGuyMakesThingsEasierGuy Member Posts: 6
    If you need something made easier. I think there is a guy on this forum for that.

also avoid the ferret cookies. they attract dragons.
    Yeah, they really do, saw one by myself. Really, the only cookies you should trust are those provided by me. 100% bio, 0% dragon attraction. Of course, if you, by any means, want to attract a dragon, then I have just the right thing for you. My special, dragon attracting :cookie:, perfect for making lures and traps every dragonslayer needs. They are 100% safe and they work everytime, not like that dovahkin nonsence...

Just be smart, buy my cookies!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Welcome to the forums, and don't be too alarmed by the madness. It's all perfectly normal and no cause for concern. Well, maybe a little. Invest in enchanted armor, I'll just say that. And perhaps a few protection scrolls. Other than that though, perfectly safe. Probably. ;)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Yes, welcome! Feel welcome, be welcome, and don't mind the ferrets. They are here to help.
  • SereverusSereverus Member Posts: 70
    my glasses make me smarter than your average gnome!...... and hi!