Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

1182183184185186188»

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    False

the last time i ever watched star trek was the one where they had the female captain and i think 7 of 9 was in that show? its kind of ironic really, because im a nerd and love space but i found star trek to be "meh" + or -, perhaps more + than - , but the only reason why i even watched that show back in the day was because we had no cable TV and for some weird reason in the summer time there was garbage shows for kids during the summer holiday season when you didn't have cable

the next poster didn't start watching/ had any interest in anime until 2020
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False. Never been and probably never will be interested. I've given it a few tries over the years, from Akira to Death Note and some kind space drama on Netflix, but it isn't for me.

The next poster has loads of snow outside now.
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    False. It's summer over here.

The next poster wants to see a new Ravenloft video game.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    So very true.... I'd sell my soul for one.

The next poster is contemplating retirement from video games.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    dont know about retirement but definitely slowing down quite a bit, i dont know if its from getting older or what but the need to play vidgeo gaimes is dying with me, and it kind of sucks because its making me a bit bored, because i can only train so much inside the house for track and field, dammit i need winter to go away so i can get back on to the track

the next poster can't wait for winter to be over or can't wait for fall to begin depending on hemisphere
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False. I love winter, the more winter the better! I want snow and -10 degrees for 3 months straight if I could, but unfortunately where I live I'm lucky with a week to two per year. But right now we've had that for a week or so! Great days, sunny all day, from -10 to maybe -5 during the day. Amazing! Everything is so bright and wonderful coated in white (although, it gets greyish around roads etc).

The next person has never experienced an actual snowy winter.
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    False. I have, when I lived in Seattle for a few years during the 90's. Even visited Canada during one of those years.

The next poster thinks that Hexxat should get level drain, even if it makes her absolutely overpowered.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    m7600 wrote: »
    False. I have, when I lived in Seattle for a few years during the 90's. Even visited Canada during one of those years.

The next poster thinks that Hexxat should get level drain, even if it makes her absolutely overpowered.

Of course she should! However, that's only if she winds up being hunted down by an Undead Hunter named Van Helsing who uses a scroll of protection from undead at some point (I do so miss the Valen mod).

The next poster wishes the Planar Sphere mod from the days of yore was fully restored in all of its cheesy, overpowered glory. That would of course include the option of transforming yourself into a lich that doesn't walk slower than a gimped zombie!