Skip to content

So, in less than half a month, my life will change drastically

2»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    So uhh any status update for us? :)
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    Good luck with your endearvour. I hope you'll find the peace that you're seeking, both internal and external.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Oooh, good luck! I will miss you a lot, if you are gone for too long, my friend. Take care and good luck!
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Good luck!
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Hope you will find what you're looking for and more.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    edited July 2015
    Best of luck @bengoshi I hope you'll settle in promptly at new home and come back to BG forums. The place would not be the same without you!
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Good luck and easy passing, I know you will be back when you can ;)
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    bengoshi said:

Now literally half of my apartment is filled with containers and boxes

Look on the bright side: So much loot, just for you.
    Anyway, I hope that everything will go well for you and that you will feel at home quickly :D
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173

Hi bengoshi!
    I am bulgarian from Plovdiv. Do you like it in here? Tell me your first impressions.

Bulgary is one of the few foreign countries I've actually visited and gotta say it's an absolutely beautiful place.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    bengoshi said:

Each day +30 C, it's great!

Yuck, that's horrible.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Hey @bengoshi, I had completely missed this thread, and you as well here on the forums...
    I'm glad to know your absence is due to you accomplishing something that's important to you and your wife. As a fellow expat I wouldn't be surprised if your experience felt bittersweet. Hopefully it's sweet for the most part. I wish you the very best in Bulgaria, and I trust your encouraging words, jokes, memes, your insightful info on game-related and other developments, and last but not least Yahiko's tale, will continue to bring joy to the forums, even if at a slower pace. Un abrazo desde Colombia!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I somehow missed this thread as well... But now that I found it you should know we're expecting a full return... 70% isn't enough :)
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    It's nice to hear you're settling in.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    bengoshi said:

Believe it or not, but in Moscow this year we merely haven't got any summer. A temperature in the region of +16 C and rains, rains, rains.

Best summer yet. If every summer will be like that, Moscow might even become a pleasant place to live in.