Skip to content

Beta Registration

13»

Comments

• SithdreadnaughtSithdreadnaught Member Posts: 22

SOOOOO, hows the beta testing going?

Didn't you read the first post? Anyone who gets into the Beta-testing isn't allowed to talk about it. Onné-isclosuredé-agreementé, ahem.
    No, I didn't read the first post, and care I do not. Should a tyrant rule this thread and ban me for asking then to the nine hells with you.
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    Aw I wasn't selected... so sad.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited February 2016
    You want a insightfull spoon? Ok... Here you go @Anduin

Video removed, as it contains stronger language than is allowed on this site. Keep it PG-13, folks.
    -Dee
    Post edited by Dee on
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited February 2016
    Are you serious @Dee?

Care to explain what was "strong" in that terror / comedy video?

At least give me a like, cos to evaluate the video you surely watched it and it rocks a lot :)!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Multiple F-bombs in one video is too strong. Even one is pushing it, really.
  • Airman1991Airman1991 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 50
    So, I had a couple of questions, Will people selected to beta test get access to special forums, and will people who have the games on Steam and/or Android, be able to beta test on there, or is it a Beamdog site exclusive? I haven't checked the registration form in a while, due to me not needing to update my application, and couldn't remember if these questions were answered. Thanks.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Off-topic posts have been deleted. Please do not undermine site moderation.
  • MonkeyLungsMonkeyLungs Member Posts: 44

So, I had a couple of questions, Will people selected to beta test get access to special forums, and will people who have the games on Steam and/or Android, be able to beta test on there, or is it a Beamdog site exclusive? I haven't checked the registration form in a while, due to me not needing to update my application, and couldn't remember if these questions were answered. Thanks.

Steam users can access the beta. It's awesome. Someone cool put the codes right on the steam page and instructions on how to set it up. I think it is a 900mb download. Then check the road to 2.0 forum here on Beamdog for further info on how to report bugs and stuff if you want to really get into the whole Beta stuff. I'm guessing the more help the better.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2016

Steam users can access the beta. It's awesome. Someone cool put the codes right on the steam page and instructions on how to set it up.

Yep...that kamster99 guy is one cool dude :wink:
  • MonkeyLungsMonkeyLungs Member Posts: 44
    Thanks for that! ... again.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    We are no longer accepting beta registrations.
This discussion has been closed.