Skip to content

Release Date

Comments

• misharsenalmisharsenal Member Posts: 30
    Goodbye life, and goodbye wife (please don't leave me!!!) - I'm a huge RPG fan, but I missed out the BG 1+2, and when I wanted to play them later on, I wasn't comfortable with the mods and hassle (plus I use Mac, so using bootcamp and parallels is the worst). Beamdog to the rescue! I have yet to complete the download, but I have a gut feeling these old CRPG's will transalate extremely well to tablets. Thank you @TrentOster
  • ChurchOfBooChurchOfBoo Member Posts: 82
    HOLY CRAP! Just got a message from my work (a school) that the school is closed for the day due to icy conditions and BGEE is 25% downloaded. So I get to stay home, get paid and play BGEE until I puke. Somebody up there likes me.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950

HOLY CRAP! Just got a message from my work (a school) that the school is closed for the day due to icy conditions and BGEE is 25% downloaded. So I get to stay home, get paid and play BGEE until I puke. Somebody up there likes me.

That's like, DESTINY!
  • DovakhiinDovakhiin Member Posts: 113
    I can't download it for now it doesn't work :(
  • niramniram Member Posts: 1
    Wuhu! Downloading! Played mostly IceWind Dale 1 & 2 and some BG2. Guess I am in for a treat with BG1? Only played like 2 hours on that one.. :) And it's on my fav device, my iPad 3d gen :)
    @niram are you downloading BGEE ? Is it works because I can't for now
    I have ipad 3rd gen as well. 220MB download, 7 hours remaining, DOH!
  • maxpayne69maxpayne69 Member Posts: 9
    This was probably just an oversight, as it was promised. In the meanwhile, if you're iPad is jail broken, you can try to spoof your iOS version, which I have done on my jail broken iPad 2 using 5.1.1, and I'm downloading it now. Just make sure to put the version back, cause it messes up the App Store. Bring up the BG:EE link in your App Store, then follow these instructions, go back to your App Store, and download. Or wait for the fix, up to you... http://www.ijailbreak.com/how-to/fake-ios-firmware-version-ios-6/
    Well, it'll be interesting to see if it runs on your ipad1
  • CaptDanCaptDan Member Posts: 8
    Am playing right now. It is so, so good. Thank you, Trent & Team, this really is exceptional.
    Downloading now but I don't know how many times still remaining -_- too bad lol
    edited December 2012
    1.70GO I understand why it takes so much time lol
  • Kang54Kang54 Member Posts: 58
    So I'm alone at work, got my iPad at 100%, BG:EE is downloaded and no-one's here... Do I work or do I roll just oooone more time?!? What a dilemma..
  • CraigMooGaCraigMooGa Member Posts: 12
    Takes so long*
    or
    Takes so much time*

Sorry, English student.
    Lucky my iPad at 11% xD
  • CraigMooGaCraigMooGa Member Posts: 12
    Kang54 said:

So I'm alone at work, got my iPad at 100%, BG:EE is downloaded and no-one's here... Do I work or do I roll just oooone more time?!? What a dilemma..

ROLL DAMN YOU, ROLL!

• gaerrentgaerrent Member Posts: 14
    Happy. Downloading.
  • kenny026kenny026 Member Posts: 6
    Not in the dutch apple store yet....
  • gaerrentgaerrent Member Posts: 14
    So Sweden beats Holland. But New Zealand won, as we all know.
    Hahaha I'll add Gladiator, Braveheart, Kingdom of Heaven, Robin Hood, Pirate of the Carribean and so on music for this BG
    Yes, we've got it. Have to update to IOS6 first :(
    What are ya waiting for? IOS6 is an improvement.
  • FriezaFrieza Member Posts: 1
    Installed and started character creation .. i have both BG 1 and 2 with the original manuals, to which should i refer? if i got it right the engine (and rules) used in the ipad version are from BG:TOB, right?
  • ChurchOfBooChurchOfBoo Member Posts: 82
    So much fun! Downloaded in about 25 minutes for me. Running on my iPad 4. One crash to home screen in two hours of play is pretty good going.
    5 hours! My 1MB line is crying.
  • fanclubfanclub Member Posts: 14
    When it will be able enjoy in Spanish? It only comes in English!
    edited December 2012

What are ya waiting for? IOS6 is an improvement.

I'll miss the youtube app for my son.... Worldtube sucks...

But nothing comes before Baldurs Gate :)

edited December 2012
    Actually, a new official youtube app was just released this week, give it a go.
  • VortexbladeVortexblade Member Posts: 10
    kenny026 said:

Not in the dutch apple store yet....

Yes it is, I downloaded it this morning. See my earlier post today.
    gaerrent said:

So Sweden beats Holland. But New Zealand won, as we all know.

Sorry nope, he didn't search good enough ;) Seems everybody got it the same time.

• BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    Load faster damn you!