Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

New and desperate for modding help!

FeilhävenFeilhäven Member Posts: 13
Hi all ladies and gentlemen of all ages

Long has it been since I've played an RPG, let alone on a computer, but I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I learned of these enhanced editions and that they were available for mac.

This forum is so vibrant and full of players. Shows that if you create a great and compelling story, people will never truly abandon your product. I, for one, have longed to return to the Forgotten Realms that I explored as a kid...

I've played for a little while now and read a thing or two about mods, but I have no idea as to how to do anything. Literally. I know I should post something there, but could someone talk me through how I get, for example, Dark Side of the Sword Coast working on my Mac running Mac OS? I'm such a noob and yet I've lived over three decades now, hah! Pretty please. I'm truly a nice guy and would love your help. Sorry to anyone if I really SHOULD post in the modding forum, I just wanted to say hi!

Thanks and have a great day all!

Comments