Skip to content

After the Tomb of Horrors...

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Rodneyandsteptoe No worries. If you want to ever play, that's fine, or just read, that's fine, too.

@Communard The more the merrier! I am going to limit the party to seven this time, but you can go on the list. Decide who you want to play from the Baldur's Gate or BG2 NPCs.

@Charlytan Please, join! It's always fun to have someone new in the party.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @LadyRhian - Am I in on this? Wasn't sure.

@Charlytan - Thanks for noticing Garrick's challenging woes! I'd love to have you along on this adventure if you feel up to it. Hardest part is just starting.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    @LadyRhian is Xan free?
    /me wants to be Minsc but am flexible
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    lol, much like the tomb of horrors, i'm sure anyone is free to play, just will have a queue for people who want to play. While there won't be as much random dying (stupid demon mouth holes), people sometimes have schedule conflicts and other things so there will always be an opening. Plus, the more people, the more we can have random initiations where we make them do stupid things........

won't talk about that here though, otherwise will scare people off. But it will be fun, for sure......

for those doing the initiantions, at least :)
    @Bjjorick - I think you're having trouble with the 'sugar and spice' part of Aerie. Almost as if she's Viconia in disguise.
    noooo, the spice is me :) why some nights i spend ALOT of time ooc, and some nights i'm able to get into the sweet char. Basically, my irl wife is very sweet, and i'm sweet to her, but the rest of the time, nah, not much.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232

/me wants to be Minsc but am flexible

I will gladly turn Minsc over to you in the new adventure if I can play Edwin, lvl 1 is epic for wiz (not so much)
    @Delvarian - I don't want to steal Minsc from you - didn't realize you were up for round two. Hrm... I feel badly
    @reedmilfam why not play boo? i know i keep suggesting that but heh, i think it would be awesome
    /me points and waits for the big one to punch as directed. If he doesn't, hamster bites can get pretty nasty
    @reedmilfam what do you mean, if he doesn't? lol, boo is the master, misnc is the happy to serve slave :P
    Sometimes, the Big Insipid One does not quite understand the intent of my commands. Rationale and the like go out the window and are replaced with, "That thing: Evil. Hit." Sometimes, even my great intellect forgets to remind him that using a weapon is preferable. *Hamstersigh*
    @Communard Yes, Xan is free.

@reedmilfam Okay, Minsc for you.

@Delvarian And Edwin for you.
    Butts will be kicked in liberal measure! See evil? Run, Boo, run!
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    I voted for marsh, but anything works. Though I'll switch to a Bard, my preferred. Haer'Dalis would rock :) I'd ask the DM to find me a girdle of gender reverasal or such, as I'm tired of RPing a boy, they're so ikcy ;) Eldoth would be fine as well (I guess he'a true bard, but you'd make him a Blade if I asked kindly... right? right?)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    "Yes teach them a lesson Minsc. (and I shall remain safe behind you, the better to loot)"
    Minsc does not understand this wanting to be a ladywitch when you should be wielding swords!

*no innuendo intended whatsoever - honest!*
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian put me in the waiting list as well... I would play Boo if I thought it possible to diminish his awesome cosmic powers to level 1 :)

Hmmm maybe Yeslick, the party seems short on clerical powers right now... or the return of Lord Keldorn.

Maybe we should play one of the return to the tomb of horros modules after the next one or temple of elemental evil... total party kills are always fun ;)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I'd like to be horny Kivan again.
    edited September 2012
    @Minevese It's hard to do combat when you can't roll your own dice- that's what prevents me from doing a combat-heavy module. And Temple of Elemental Evil? Full of Combat. If you go to my flickr account, you can see maps from a party I was taking through the module on another site- we only got partway through the 2nd level.

My flickr name is lady.rhian
    @LadyRhian - I rolled my own dice. Got a 20. Make it really easy to do combat. Well, I mean, it makes it easy to win combat.

Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!!
    LOL! The old party was doing it on PlaybyWeb.com. If anyone is interested in doing this *after* BG:EE comes out, we could always continue it there. You can roll dice there, too.
    @LadyRhian Yeah I know. For pure RPG uses there are better forums, with built-in tools, including character sheets and dice rollers :)

BTW some nice pictures in your flickr :)
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505

@LadyRhian - I rolled my own dice. Got a 20. Make it really easy to do combat. Well, I mean, it makes it easy to win combat.

Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!!

I totally rolled all the ones off my dice, that's why I keep getting natural 20s... honest
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    lol... I voted for the saltmarsh, but would happily play anything. I will even return to the queue if there are new people who want to play who haven't gotten to yet. I could take a whack at being Mazzy Fentan. That could be fun. :)
    I'd like to see Mazzy, maybe break the rules and make her a true paladin.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    mlnevese said:

I'd like to see Mazzy, maybe break the rules and make her a true paladin.

The weird thing about Mazzy is she wants to be a paladin and it seems to be assumed she can't be one because she's a halfling but she doesn't have the charisma for it either. So even the other halflings are looking at her and saying "You? A paladin? Not so much. Go find yourself three Tomes of Leadership and Influence then get back to us."
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    There are a bunch of programs here that we can potentially use.

http://rpgvirtualtabletop.wikidot.com/
    @Permidion_Stark Do not measure the size of the hero. Unless it is Minsc because I'm HUGE!