Skip to content

[obsolete] Big World Setup (BWS): Mod Manager for Baldur's Gate / Enhanced Edition (Trilogy)

Comments

• blackstaffMcCoyblackstaffMcCoy Member Posts: 21
    I should say that I am using GOG versions of BG1 and BG2 if this matters.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201

Okay. First thank you for being so helpful and patient. Second I had two unsuccessful tries last night. I don't know what happened with the first one but the second one says: "The following mods could not be downloaded:" and lists a lot of mods that were not downloaded.

Near the bottom it says "The following mods could not be installed because of missing dependence:" then lists 4 mods Check the Bodies cutscene improvement IWD Item Pack Fix Candlekeep Chores Check the Bodies - Fast Forward

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated :smiley:

What game are you installing, BG2EE or EET? I'm not the expert here, but I think the only usable CtB component for EE is the main one, at least it's all I have installed in EET. And I installed THAT mod manually since it was not supported yet by BWS.
    To install CtB you need to unpack the original mod - but NOT INSTALL IT. Then you need to extract a patch. Then you run the setup from that patch.
    See this
    http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741#entry240673
    http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741&page=50
    Thanks Paula! So I'm installing BGT, no enhanced edition. Although I may do that as well. For that I have BGEE and BG2EE from Steam. If I wanted to do EET I would have to install the file in a directory that's not /steamapps right?

I retried dling a lot of the mods and about 95% were dled, and the ones that didn't were minor ones so I'm not upset about that. I just let CtB go :frowning:

Now on the BWInstall I'm running into a problem with Cespenar Audio Patch for Item upgrade and I can't seem to find it for a manual install :#

Now on the BWInstall I'm running into a problem with Cespenar Audio Patch for Item upgrade and I can't seem to find it for a manual install :#

http://weidu.org/CespyAudioV1.zip
    I already had that.... just didn't have the setup in the main folder :p
    Now during the install in the DOS window It says that I have a version 14 of the Ajantis mod and the patch for this mod was made for version 13. What would you suggest as far as going ahead with the install for v14 with the v13 patch or looking for a v14 patch and running install again?

Now during the install in the DOS window It says that I have a version 14 of the Ajantis mod and the patch for this mod was made for version 13. What would you suggest as far as going ahead with the install for v14 with the v13 patch or looking for a v14 patch and running install again?

Ajantis still needs the patch, just apply it.
    Got it. I had some problems with the Colours of infinity White Queen, Infinity animations, Ctb and others. For some reason when they were put into my BG2 directory not all of the files were extracted.

Got it. I had some problems with the Colours of infinity White Queen, Infinity animations, Ctb and others. For some reason when they were put into my BG2 directory not all of the files were extracted.

Such things sometimes come if you have some overly suspicious virus checker active or UAC control? BWS does no *selective* file extraction, it just starts the rar zip or whatever program that does it.
    edited July 2017
    Installed but with some problems. First, the game isn't widescreen or doesn't fit the entire screen. Secondly when I click New Game to start a new game the scree gets jacked up and is sort of a double screen with the TDD interface in the top left corner then when I move the cursor it leaves the cursor tracks in the path I move it.

I can get into the character creation screen and create a new character but as soon as I click start I get a crash to desktop and the message: "An Assertion failed in CGameArea.cpp at the line number 5198 Programmer says Creature file not found DW#SKCAN".

Any ideas?

EDIT: Currently using mods that weren't dled list and making sure they were properly extracted.

Installed but with some problems. First, the game isn't widescreen or doesn't fit the entire screen. Secondly when I click New Game to start a new game the scree gets jacked up and is sort of a double screen with the TDD interface in the top left corner then when I move the cursor it leaves the cursor tracks in the path I move it.

I can get into the character creation screen and create a new character but as soon as I click start I get a crash to desktop and the message: "An Assertion failed in CGameArea.cpp at the line number 5198 Programmer says Creature file not found DW#SKCAN".

Any ideas?

I have suspicions but I cannot prove them.
    The BGT section of BWS is no longer properly maintained (nobody of those still using BGT seems to care for it). It may be that some of the big mods that were recently updated to support EE are not fully backwards compatible with the old game anymore.
    In the old days I would have suggested that you post your BiG World Debug.7z file to the BWS support forum at SHS - not sure however if there is still someone who can help.
    Since I have both of the BGEE from steam would you just recommend trying a EET install instead?

Since I have both of the BGEE from steam would you just recommend trying a EET install instead?

Take a look at this list to see which mods are supported today by EET. It may help you to decide if its worth it:
    http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27741#entry240673
    You may also notice that there are new mods you never had in BGT.
  • KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    edited July 2017
    Hello - I tried to do an EET install today...it appeared to work, but I see a file referenced 'setup-EET_end.exe'...this file didn't download to anywhere I can see. I did 'recommended' without SCS. Anything I can provide that would give a clue?

Edit: Think I lied. It's hung up on the process and it says "ERROR: Sys_error("cdtweaks/lib/eet_cpmvars.tpa: No such file or directory") as t's installing the Tweaks Directory.
    Post edited by Kennis on
    Kennis said:

Hello - I tried to do an EET install today...it appeared to work, but I see a file referenced 'setup-EET_end.exe'...this file didn't download to anywhere I can see. I did 'recommended' without SCS. Anything I can provide that would give a clue?

Edit: Think I lied. It's hung up on the process and it says "ERROR: Sys_error("cdtweaks/lib/eet_cpmvars.tpa: No such file or directory") as t's installing the Tweaks Directory.

The cdtweaks bug was just discovered yesterday and is reported to be fixed now http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28912#entry255282

EET_end.exe is the final component that finishes an EET install if it has been successful.
    Awesome. Thanks!
    Hm - i retried twice and am getting hung up on a Missing Required 'BiG World Fixpack' Folder and that it wasn't installed due to errors. Any thoughts w/b great.
  • WizardShotTheFoodWizardShotTheFood Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2017

Why, precisely, are you saying that UAC should be disabled for BigWorldSetup to work? The only reason I can think of is already covered by your "don't install the games inside one of the Program Files folders" requirement.

This is right for most private computers where you are your own administrator and maybe sole user. But UAC may be applied for other parts of a computer as well if so configured by an administrator (e.g. you use a company pc). If it's not for your case, just ignore it.
    That makes no sense, though. If a user has the ability to disable UAC on their system, then they have the ability to run elevated applications. It's entirely possible to edit the VBScript file to check to see if elevation is necessary (based on file/folder permissions) and then request them for the actual executable if so, or even just request them by default if you don't want to go through the full process.

EDIT: Having gotten around to running BWS, I now see that it already does the latter. Which makes the "disable UAC" requirement even more confusing.
    ALIEN said:

Why, precisely, are you saying that UAC should be disabled for BigWorldSetup to work? The only reason I can think of is already covered by your "don't install the games inside one of the Program Files folders" requirement.

Because of the BWFixpack, .vbs exeution, patch.exe utility, overwriting files and various NSIS operations. Tip: UAC is not security feature and doesn't prevent you from anything ;)
    A: Very little of that has anything to do with UAC, assuming that neither the BWS nor the EE are installed under Program Files. It might set off an antivirus alarm or two, but I'm not exactly a big fan of AV these days. Just look up anything Tavis Ormandy did for Project Zero if you need examples of why.

B: It prevents a lot more than you think. A lot of the process sandboxing in Windows 10 (for stuff like Edge/IE and the Universal Windows Apps) depends on having it functioning. I'll gladly concede that having it at the default notification level neuters a lot of its protective power for non-UWA software, but I'd recommend cranking the warning level all the way up to Vista-era levels rather than disabling it. It still won't be perfect, but you're at least forcing the malware writer to put effort in that they might not bother with when generic rundll32.exe abuse will work for 90% of the computers out there.
    Post edited by WizardShotTheFood on
    edited July 2017
    Kennis said:

Hm - i retried twice and am getting hung up on a Missing Required 'BiG World Fixpack' Folder and that it wasn't installed due to errors. Any thoughts w/b great.

It can be downloaded here:
    https://github.com/BiGWorldProject/BiG-World-Fixpack/archive/master.zip
    Depending on where BWS comes up with the error you either (p)rovide the tool with that zip file or you need to unzip it to the game folder if the error comes in the following step.

There was a lot of update work on both - BWS and Fixpack - today. You may be just unlucky with your download timing and by coincidence have versions that were not synchronised.
    Thanks - redownloading them now. Can't wait for the IWD in EET.
  • SambaSamba Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Hello all! I'm in need of some help to perform a EET installation.

I've managed to install BGT (after some tries) and now I'm struggling to install EET and so far without success, not even once.

After several Installation attempts the problem I've been having is that BWS hangs indefinitely. I've left BWS overnight for a couple of times only to find that no progress has been made. The hangs aren't always on the same stage of the installation. Sometimes its on "Performing Batch Commands" sometimes during Installation and so on.

The exact procedure I'm following after reading some guides is as follows:

[spoiler='Procedure']
    Pre-installation:
    I - Turn off UAC;
    II - Disable Anti-virus and Windows Firewall.

1 - Install GOG's BGEE in C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate - Enhanced Edition;
    1a - Install GOG's SOD, automaticly installs to BGEE folder;
    2 - Install GOG's BG2EE in C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate II - Enhanced Edition;
    3 - Run GOG Galaxy to perform updates;
    3a - Close GOG Galaxy;
    4 - RUN BGEE+SOD, select language, create character and quicksave on both BG and SOD;
    5 - RUN BG2EE, select language, create character and quicksave on both BG2 and TOB;
    6 - Unzip modmerge (GOG support) to BGEE root folder;
    6a - Run modmerge as Administrator;
    7 - Unzip latest BWS to C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\BigWorldSetup-bigworldsetup-402bbbf50ec1
    8 - RUN Start 'BiG World Setup - Update If Needed.vbs'
    8a - Select language;
    8b - Select installation: "Baldur's Gate II: EE / Enhanced Edition Trilogy";
    8c - Assign Game folder paths;
    8d - Assign Download folder as C:\Users\GAMES\BGT\DOWNLOADS EE;
    8e - Select BWS Recommended Selection (default, no mod modifications);
    8f - Manually download all Mods as per required URL list;
    8g - Test present mods. Some mod don't have the expected size;
    8h - Download Logic is set to Report missing mods (default); Extraction-logic is set to Report Missing Mods; Installation-logic is set to Report failed Installation;
    8i - Uncheck "Install Components in Batches";
    8j - Start Installation. [/spoiler]

Note: I'm running Windows 10 on my PC.

Here are some examples of the hungs. After each one of these BWS halts any progress.

I've reached this "hangpoint" 4 times:
    [spoiler='Hang1']
    Leonardo's BiG World Fixpack v16 + GitHub updates
    -------------------------------------------------

Just sit back and watch...
    This tool is making the job for you!

This tool fixes bugs in different mods.
    You can also use it without a megamod.

First all fixes will be installed according to the instructions.
    You are prompted to make a choice at several times.

processing fixes from Fixpack folder "BiG_World_Fixpack/ajantisbg2"

copying files ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...

! BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\patch.exe -p0 -f --verbose --no-backup-if-mismatch --ignore-whitespace < "BiG_World_Fixpack/ajantisbg2/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf.patch" | BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\tee.exe -a "_ApplyPatches_verbose.log"
    Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
    (Stripping trailing CRs from patch; use --binary to disable.)
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |--- ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf 2009-04-01 15:37:00.000000000 -0400
    |+++ Fixpack/ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf 2016-11-04 14:55:56.985717600 -0400
    patching file ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf
    Using Plan A...
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 34.
    done[/spoiler]

This is another example:
    [spoiler='Hang2']

##### Alora NPC #####
    ### 0000: Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod for BG2:SoA, BG2:EE and EET ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-alora.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 0 --logapp
    [Setup-alora.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Using .\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk

Installing [Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod] [1.3 and 1.5 BWP Fix]
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying and patching 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    [/spoiler]

Another example:
    [spoiler='Hang3']

! BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\patch.exe -p0 -f --verbose --no-backup-if-mismatch --ignore-whitespace < "BiG_World_Fixpack/Isra/setup-isra.tp2.patch" | BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\tee.exe -a "_ApplyPatches_verbose.log"
    |--- Isra/setup-isra.tp2 2013-10-07 00:05:41.259235600 -0400
    |+++ Fixpack/Isra/setup-isra.tp2 2016-12-06 10:19:50.789377200 -0500
    patching file Isra/setup-isra.tp2
    Using Plan A...
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 3.
    done
    [/spoiler]

I'll keep attempting the installation process as keeps giving different outputs. Maybe I'll get lucky. But a feel that I must be making a trivial mistake somewhere.

I'll really appreciate if someone has any ideas to help me out.

Thanks for the attention.

UPDATE:

I've reached a new furthest point in the installation process:

[spoiler='Last Hang']
    ##### Wizard Slayer Rebalancing #####
    ### 0100: Wizard Slayer kit revision ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-WSR.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 100 --logapp
    [Setup-WSR.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Installing [Wizard Slayer kit revision] [v1.12]
    loading 1 tra file
    loading 1 tra file
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...

[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 398996 string entries

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED Wizard Slayer kit revision

C:\Users\Humberto\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate II - Enhanced Edition>Wizard Slayer kit revision (Wizard Slayer Rebalancing) was installed successfully.

##### Tweaks Anthology #####
    ### 0060: Weapon Animation Tweaks ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-cdtweaks.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 60 --logapp
    [Setup-cdtweaks.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Installing [Weapon Animation Tweaks] [v2]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [/spoiler]

Left BWS overnight copying 1 file from Weapon Animation Tweaks and no further progress has been made.

I don't know if the log files help but I'll attach them anyway.
    Post edited by Samba on
    If I bought the EEs from Steam, for the EET install to wrok that can't be in the /steamapps directory would a copy in baste to a C:/.../games directory work? or would I have to change something things like paths and such?
    edited August 2017
    When I run BWS and Start filling out the directories, for BG1 when I click the directory where I have BG1EE I get the following message after I click "ok":

The "Baldur's Gate" folder you entered does not contain a full installation. The following files are missing:

data\Area000A.bif
    data\Area000B.bif
    data\Area000C.bif
    data\Area000D.bif
    data\Area000E.bif
    data\Area000F.bif
    data\Area000G.bif

And for BG2EE directory it says that the BG2 folder you entered is not a full install. At least the file CD5/25movies.bif is missing ... Please download and install the TOB-patch of Bioware, otehrwise you will encounter various already fixed errors

Should be known that these are Steam dled EE games. DS dlc downloaded and I ran modmerge. The directory I am using is C:/user/.../Games/EET. The EE games/files were copied and pasted from the steamapp directory.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Samba said:

Hello all! I'm in need of some help to perform a EET installation.

I've managed to install BGT (after some tries) and now I'm struggling to install EET and so far without success, not even once.

After several Installation attempts the problem I've been having is that BWS hangs indefinitely. I've left BWS overnight for a couple of times only to find that no progress has been made. The hangs aren't always on the same stage of the installation. Sometimes its on "Performing Batch Commands" sometimes during Installation and so on.

The exact procedure I'm following after reading some guides is as follows:

[spoiler='Procedure']
    Pre-installation:
    I - Turn off UAC;
    II - Disable Anti-virus and Windows Firewall.

1 - Install GOG's BGEE in C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate - Enhanced Edition;
    1a - Install GOG's SOD, automaticly installs to BGEE folder;
    2 - Install GOG's BG2EE in C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate II - Enhanced Edition;
    3 - Run GOG Galaxy to perform updates;
    3a - Close GOG Galaxy;
    4 - RUN BGEE+SOD, select language, create character and quicksave on both BG and SOD;
    5 - RUN BG2EE, select language, create character and quicksave on both BG2 and TOB;
    6 - Unzip modmerge (GOG support) to BGEE root folder;
    6a - Run modmerge as Administrator;
    7 - Unzip latest BWS to C:\Users\...\GAMES\BGT\EET\BigWorldSetup-bigworldsetup-402bbbf50ec1
    8 - RUN Start 'BiG World Setup - Update If Needed.vbs'
    8a - Select language;
    8b - Select installation: "Baldur's Gate II: EE / Enhanced Edition Trilogy";
    8c - Assign Game folder paths;
    8d - Assign Download folder as C:\Users\GAMES\BGT\DOWNLOADS EE;
    8e - Select BWS Recommended Selection (default, no mod modifications);
    8f - Manually download all Mods as per required URL list;
    8g - Test present mods. Some mod don't have the expected size;
    8h - Download Logic is set to Report missing mods (default); Extraction-logic is set to Report Missing Mods; Installation-logic is set to Report failed Installation;
    8i - Uncheck "Install Components in Batches";
    8j - Start Installation. [/spoiler]

Note: I'm running Windows 10 on my PC.

Here are some examples of the hungs. After each one of these BWS halts any progress.

I've reached this "hangpoint" 4 times:
    [spoiler='Hang1']
    Leonardo's BiG World Fixpack v16 + GitHub updates
    -------------------------------------------------

Just sit back and watch...
    This tool is making the job for you!

This tool fixes bugs in different mods.
    You can also use it without a megamod.

First all fixes will be installed according to the instructions.
    You are prompted to make a choice at several times.

processing fixes from Fixpack folder "BiG_World_Fixpack/ajantisbg2"

copying files ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...

! BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\patch.exe -p0 -f --verbose --no-backup-if-mismatch --ignore-whitespace < "BiG_World_Fixpack/ajantisbg2/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf.patch" | BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\tee.exe -a "_ApplyPatches_verbose.log"
    |--- ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf 2009-04-01 15:37:00.000000000 -0400
    |+++ Fixpack/ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf 2016-11-04 14:55:56.985717600 -0400
    patching file ajantisbg2/scripts/ajantiseilawindspear_baf.baf
    Using Plan A...
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 34.
    done[/spoiler]

This is another example:
    [spoiler='Hang2']

##### Alora NPC #####
    ### 0000: Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod for BG2:SoA, BG2:EE and EET ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-alora.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 0 --logapp
    [Setup-alora.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Installing [Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod] [1.3 and 1.5 BWP Fix]
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    [/spoiler]

Another example:
    [spoiler='Hang3']

! BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\patch.exe -p0 -f --verbose --no-backup-if-mismatch --ignore-whitespace < "BiG_World_Fixpack/Isra/setup-isra.tp2.patch" | BiG_World_Fixpack\_utils\tee.exe -a "_ApplyPatches_verbose.log"
    |--- Isra/setup-isra.tp2 2013-10-07 00:05:41.259235600 -0400
    |+++ Fixpack/Isra/setup-isra.tp2 2016-12-06 10:19:50.789377200 -0500
    patching file Isra/setup-isra.tp2
    Using Plan A...
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 3.
    done
    [/spoiler]

I'll keep attempting the installation process as keeps giving different outputs. Maybe I'll get lucky. But a feel that I must be making a trivial mistake somewhere.

I'll really appreciate if someone has any ideas to help me out.

Thanks for the attention.

UPDATE:

I've reached a new furthest point in the installation process:

[spoiler='Last Hang']
    ##### Wizard Slayer Rebalancing #####
    ### 0100: Wizard Slayer kit revision ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-WSR.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 100 --logapp
    [Setup-WSR.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Installing [Wizard Slayer kit revision] [v1.12]
    loading 1 tra file
    loading 1 tra file
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...

[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 398996 string entries

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED Wizard Slayer kit revision

C:\Users\Humberto\GAMES\BGT\EET\Baldurs Gate II - Enhanced Edition>Wizard Slayer kit revision (Wizard Slayer Rebalancing) was installed successfully.

##### Tweaks Anthology #####
    ### 0060: Weapon Animation Tweaks ###
    Ready for installation
    Setup-cdtweaks.exe --no-exit-pause --noautoupdate --language 0 --skip-at-view --force-install-list 60 --logapp
    [Setup-cdtweaks.exe] WeiDU version 24200
    Using Language [English]

Installing [Weapon Animation Tweaks] [v2]
    Copying 1 file ...
    [/spoiler]

Left BWS overnight copying 1 file from Weapon Animation Tweaks and no further progress has been made.

I don't know if the log files help but I'll attach them anyway.

Looking at your logfiles does not show anything unusual. The things that have been installed look fine. There is nothing that reveals any problems with your path, settings, download etc. Just that extreme slow progress you report. I see no source of the problem that has to do with game or BWS. Did you take a look at taskmanager to see what else may be running on your machine and maybe using all the resources you may need for the install?

When I run BWS and Start filling out the directories, for BG1 when I click the directory where I have BG1EE I get the following message after I click "ok":

The "Baldur's Gate" folder you entered does not contain a full installation. The following files are missing:

data\Area000A.bif
    data\Area000B.bif
    data\Area000C.bif
    data\Area000D.bif
    data\Area000E.bif
    data\Area000F.bif
    data\Area000G.bif

And for BG2EE directory it says that the BG2 folder you entered is not a full install. At least the file CD5/25movies.bif is missing ... Please download and install the TOB-patch of Bioware, otehrwise you will encounter various already fixed errors

Should be known that these are Steam dled EE games. DS dlc downloaded and I ran modmerge. The directory I am using is C:/user/.../Games/EET. The EE games/files were copied and pasted from the steamapp directory.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Do not laugh at me but...
    do you try to install BGT with the EE's? Change your selection to Enhanced Edition Trilogy.
    edited August 2017

...That was the issue... *facepalm*
    while the BWS is dling the mods, a lot of them seem to stall... is this a bad thing?
    Got the above taken care of, NOW while installing ROT this error comes up:

Installing [Region Of Terror, v2.1]

Parsing starting prompt...

Backing up current game configuration...
    Creating 1 directory
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Region Of Terror, v2.1], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 0 files for [SETUP-ROT.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 0 files for [SETUP-ROT.TP2] component 0.
    File not found - data\ROT-ARE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-ARE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-CRE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-CRE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-BAM.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-BAM.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-DLG.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-DLG.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-ITM.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-ITM.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-MOS.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-MOS.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-RULE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-RULE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-SPL.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-SPL.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS1.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS1.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS2.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS2.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS3.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS3.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-WAV1.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-WAV1.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-WAV2.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-WAV2.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-BCS.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-BCS.bif
    1 file(s) copied.
    13815 File(s) copied
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\tisunpack.exe
    The system cannot find the file specified.

Any suggestions?

Got the above taken care of, NOW while installing ROT this error comes up:

Installing [Region Of Terror, v2.1]

Parsing starting prompt...

Backing up current game configuration...
    Creating 1 directory
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Copying 1 file ...
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Region Of Terror, v2.1], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 0 files for [SETUP-ROT.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 0 files for [SETUP-ROT.TP2] component 0.
    File not found - data\ROT-ARE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-ARE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-CRE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-CRE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-BAM.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-BAM.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-DLG.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-DLG.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-ITM.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-ITM.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-MOS.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-MOS.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-RULE.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-RULE.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-SPL.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-SPL.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS1.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS1.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS2.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS2.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-TIS3.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-TIS3.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-WAV1.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-WAV1.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-WAV2.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-WAV2.bif
    File not found - data\ROT-BCS.bif
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\data\ROT-BCS.bif
    1 file(s) copied.
    13815 File(s) copied
    Could Not Find C:\Users\Francisco\Games\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\tisunpack.exe

Any suggestions?

RoT requires a patch that must be manually added before it can be installed in EET. http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28927#entry255475
    Looks like you try to install the unpatched BGT version.
    Yes. Hey, you're good @PaulaMigrate! I figured that out and only had problems with 2 more mods that were not a big deal :smiley: Time to go 'venturing! Thank you for all of your help!