Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Ineth's collection of Icewind Dale style portraits

2»

Comments

• inethineth Member Posts: 555

Update: Shorties v03

• Renamed from "Other Races" to "Shorties" (Half-orcs split off as a separate portrait pack).
    • Slightly improved two of the portraits.
    • Added 1 more portraits (male gnome).

New pack: Half-orcs v01

• 26 portraits (14 male, 12 female).
    (Pinging @Raduziel, who has expressed interest in Half-orc portraits.)

RaduzielGusindaAerakar
  • billchase74billchase74 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 11
    I apologize if this has already been answered but which folder do the revised side_bar portraits need to go? Right now they all reside in the Portraits folder with the larger versions, but IWD EE stills crops the larger variant instead.

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,694
    I apologize if this has already been answered but which folder do the revised side_bar portraits need to go? Right now they all reside in the Portraits folder with the larger versions, but IWD EE stills crops the larger variant instead.

You could try putting them in the override folder. I find that works better for the 2.x versions of the games.

JuliusBorisov
  • inethineth Member Posts: 555
    edited July 12
    @billchase74
    Are you on Linux?

Patch 2.5 for IWD:EE on Linux introduced a bug that prevents corresponding large and small versions of the same portrait from being detected, if the "L" and "M" letters at the end of the filename are not uppercase.

These portrait packs were released before Beamdog introduced that bug, and use all-lowercase filenames.

I was hoping the bug would be fixed, but maybe I should just re-release these portrait packs with uppercase filenames...