Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    edited March 2016
    Dee wrote: »
    Okay, Baldur's Gate fans. You know what you have to do. ;)

@Dee: Don't tell me that's a hint from your side to tell us that we've miscounted and are at 49 right now...
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    I find it interesting the gender ratios of the Know Thy Selfie pictures compared to the Heroes of a Thousand Faces. From a quick skim through they seem to be skewing in completely opposite directions (I'm not so keen to actually count up over 500 characters).

Isn't it normally considered a thing that since gamers are mostly male, main characters tend to be male so that they can put themselves in the protagonists position? Seems to be going the opposite way here.
  • MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    Just opened the BG:EE launcher for Mac (Beamdog version) to get ready for the update when it becomes available and it began downloading automatically. The download was about 500 MB larger than 1.3 was. When I launched the game it is now 2.0 and I was not in the Beta. Looks really nice. Though this did not happen for the PC version.

Great job Beamdog and community!!

Does this mean the 'Road to v2.0' is over or close to it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Dee said taking selfies of other people totally counts. It could be a technicality if they're on the same picture (since it's still a single selfie), but if we can CaloNord's submission triple, we only need 44 more!
  • F03B4N3F03B4N3 Member Posts: 2
    Even Uncle scratchy?
  • MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137
    I wish I could have done more for this Beta test, like I was able to do with v1.3, but, what little I was able to play so far looks great, can't wait to take a trip once more through the Realms!

On a side note, a question for those that completed the Legacy of Bhaal difficulty, perhaps they got an awesome sword that anyone can use with grandmastery as a reward for all subsequent playthroughs? That would be an awesome incentive, I think, for completing the hardest difficulty, lol. Just a suggestion.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    edited March 2016

It's the portal to... adventure