So, I have delved into the classic Refinements mod, hacked it up, and made separate components for each class. In the hopes that it will be easier to combine with other mods that change HLAs, like Rogue Rebalancing and Faiths & Powers.
I have massaged the code until it installs on BG2EE, and it seems to install fine. I have NOT extensively playtested it. So, I will give you guys the link and you can do the playtesting!
0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.8
0.10! It includes:
- install HLAs on a class-by-class basis
- patches HLA tables instead of overwriting them
- patches HLA tables of mod kits in addition to base kits
- specific compatibility with RR HLAs and simplified install order (RR, then Refinements)
- the Sword Angel works in EE gameshttps://github.com/UnearthedArcana/refinements/releases
This is actually starting to look pretty complete. Cheers, and good luck!