Skip to content

15 selfies are wanted! (submitted)

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
Come ON! We need 15 selfies of players playing the BGEE or BG2EE beta! COME ON! Only 15 (fifteen) people more, any you - yes, you, who is reading this, can get your own portrait in the same line as the portraits of Cameron Tofer (Garrick) and Trent Oster (Dorn)!

Just run the beta, make a photo and post here - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48346/the-roadmap-to-v2-0-11-milestones-cleared#latest

If you have a camera or a phone with a camera, we want to see you playing the beta. Take a selfie (or have a friend snap a photo of you) while you're playing the beta, or somehow showcasing the beta in the same picture. Post enough selfies, and one of our artists will select the best shot from your submissions to "baldurize" into a custom portrait that we'll make available to download on this site.
Submit 25 selfies, and we'll do one portrait. - CLEARED!
Submit 50 selfies, and we'll do two (currently have 35 selfies)

Edit: Thanks to everyone! You've done it, yay!
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    ...too bad I don't have access to the beta...

I would have made a great troll portrait for BG
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    I'd so do this...if I had access to the beta.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Do you know how much we get paid by BeamDog if our picture is picked?
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    "(By submitting your selfie, you agree that Beamdog may use your submission to create a custom portrait. Before we commit to Baldurizing the chosen selections, we'll contact you with a model release form.)"

Probably nothing I think. The wording also says that the image will be available on the site, but doesn't say it will be in the game.
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    No one wants to see a grizzled mostly grey goatee having, nearly shorn headed 40 years olds face on a public forum. Good thing I don't have access to the beta then.
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    edited March 2016
    meagloth wrote: »
    latest?cb=20130515170552
    No one wants to see a grizzled mostly grey goatee having, nearly shorn headed 40 years olds face on a public forum. Good thing I don't have access to the beta then.

Oh?

Well played, @meagloth. Well played.

Edit: Keldorn is one of my favorite gaming characters of all time, and his vignette at the end of TOB fits so very well.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    We need only 5 selfies more! Let's do it before the deadline! Just look at how amazing baldurizing can be: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49653/know-thy-selfie#latest

And if it's made by the developers, it's becoming even more sweet!
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Oo, am I too late for the selfie race? I think the milestone is reached now?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Feel free to post your @lunar , it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Allright, I did so. Anything for the community! :)
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    lunar wrote: »
    Oo, am I too late for the selfie race? I think the milestone is reached now?
    There's always the milestone of 100 selfies. Sure that means doubling the amount in a few hours or so, but gotta dream big.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Nothing has been reached yet, without an official confirmation from Dee we can't say if it's reached or not.

Thank you a lot to those who heard my call!

Continue to give us selfies, the more the better the chances!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    My avatar is my selfie :)
This discussion has been closed.