Skip to content

A Question For The Ages

13»

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I put forward the consensus that all food is a type of sandwich... As it is clear all food is sandwiched between air before it is consumed.

Is Pizza, by default, simply cheese on toast with a fancy name? Is this not an open, toasted sandwich?

Is a hot dog only a hot dog when it insults the term sausage sandwich, the sausage in question being so cheap and over processed that it comes on a can?

And... Is the bread that encases the filling to make a sandwich not bread when it is a bun, baguette or cob?

Nay! Sandwiches all! For we are deluding ourselves that they are not!

Beer is often referred to as liquid bread, can one make a sandwich by simply eating crisps in between beverages?

As the wise man prays:

Don't pitta the naan, whose crusty cobs butter your buns. For it is the baguette and the bagel, the croissant and the wholemeal. Forever and ever. Are baps.
  • AutequiAutequi Member Posts: 403
    edited April 2016
    Such talk is to be expected from one who is, essentially, himself a sandwich.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

lolien said:

I'm so hungary from all this talk.

You want a turkey sandwich?
    not many of my laughs can be described as guffaws but the one that happened when I read this is probably in that category
  • abentwookieabentwookie Member Posts: 91
    Option C: Hotdogs are disgusting. :open_mouth:

Option C: Hotdogs are disgusting. :open_mouth:

but are they disgusting [aristocratic title] or are they just disgusting?
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    You've been eating the wrong hot dogs (which are a type of sandwich) my friend.
    Hot dogs are, in fact, a type of trading center on sand as @Diogenes42 asserts. I know this because a hot dog fell on the beach out of my hands as a child and I haggled successfully, directly over top of it, for another one in exchange for feeling sorry for me. On the other hand, I'm less sure that peanut butter and jelly between bread is a sandwich, given that I have never successfully argued for another one over a fallen example of such, but that may just be because it's never happened to me at a beach before.
  • KcoQuidamKcoQuidam Member Posts: 181
    Bread + something inside = sandwich.

My 2 cents.