Skip to content

Hiya!

Hi everyone, long time avid BG player here! The original BG was the first ever game i got for the PC on DVD, back in the day....and when BG2 came out i got that on 4 seperate CD's....By the gods i feel old saying that! Now i've got both EE games on steam and android, and quite probably ios soon too. Here's a question tho, i'm looking at possibly buying an 12.9 ipad pro soon, does anybody know how the BG EE games run on the 12.9 inch screen? i know they were originally designed to run on the 9.7, didn't know if the games had been updated for the larger screen size?

Thanks

Ian
sparkleavRavenslightJuliusBorisov

Comments

• sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Hi Ian and welcome to the community! :) I'll let someone else more informed answer your question :smile:
    Geekfest84JuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I play on a 15.6 inch screen on my laptop and on my android device I have a 5.7 inch screen.

Looks great on both. I may not have an ipad pro, but I can almost guarantee it will look amazing. The user interface scales automatically, plus you have options to turn it off and change text size etc...
    mf2112Geekfest84JuliusBorisov
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome to the forum Ian. :)
    Geekfest84JuliusBorisov
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited June 2016
    Welcome Ian! I play on a 10 inch tablet and it works just fine.
    Geekfest84JuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Tablets work well enough for touch controls. My phone plays it fairly well too.

By the way, have a :cookie:!
    Geekfest84JuliusBorisovmf2112
  • Geekfest84Geekfest84 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for the welcome everyone! So it should be ok on the bigger screen then? It's probably daft of me to have the games on every format going, but they are the one series of games I will always come back to. I've got fed up with the latest console generation, they don't bring anything "new" to the mix. Can't beat the "golden oldies" tho, the ones I grew up with as a kid all those years ago :-)

Thanks

Ian
    RavenslightJuliusBorisovsparkleav
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome!
    JuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
    JuliusBorisovmf2112