Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Beambard out.

Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
I'm moving away from Edmonton this year for personal/family reasons, and given we need an in-house writing staff, I've put in my notice at Beamdog. This has been an amazing place to work and I'm sad to be leaving, especially because of all the great people I've met at the office and on the forums.

The timing's a little wonky, but for the best. With luck I'll circle back around to Beamdog from time to time and still be able to contribute to their awesome games. :)

ButtercheeseNonnahswriterKamigoroshielminsterbrusRodriandeltagomf2112joluvjackjacklefreutFinneousPJSylvus_MoonbowronaldoChidojuanJuliusBorisovAedankillerrabbitO_BrucemashedtatersdrakirVallmyrsparkleavAstroBryGuymlneveseCrevsDaakAnduin[Deleted User]SkatanMontresor_SPHalfOrcBeastmasterFinnTheHumanbooinyoureyeslolien00zim00justfeelinathomeMoradinlunarSon_of_ImoenGenderNihilismGirdleStradlin

Comments