Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

1219220221222223225»

Comments

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,357
    Sometimes the game dictactes how you Can play - the challenge is to find solutions that cam make your play style viable. Fighters are viable in SoA and ToB even though magic rule supreme
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Wisp - shadowdancer dualling to mage (update 1)

It's a while since I played LoB and since there's a bit of activity on this thread I thought I would try a run. As always I'll use my personal rules - in particular not allowing reloads and forbidding item-based healing (like potions or Durlag's Goblet). I won't be using the additional restrictions of the Cataclysm this time though since I feel a bit out of practice. The aim will be to dual at level 7, so as to be able to recover abilities while still in BGEE. Essentially the purpose of the dual is just to improve the character's ability to retreat (using stealth or Shadowstep) when the going looks like getting too tough.

With most enemies requiring multiple critical hits there are limited opportunities for direct attacks, which means quest XP is more important early on. The first level came from calming down Marl after completing various quests in Candlekeep.
    The second level came from killing algernon for his cloak and charming Silke to deal with some spiders.
    z7ezfg5juu6q.jpg
    The third level saw Neera's invulnerability enabling me to finish off Silke and kill the Thayans. The hobgoblin with Zhurlong's boots was charmed and beaten up by his compatriots. Going to Nashkel to talk to Noober provided the final XP necessary.
    jlowfz3yvfru.jpg6snwwesl86hw.jpg
    The fourth level included beating up Vitiare, charming Greywolf to get his sword and charming Meilum to get his bracers. Bjornin's half-ogres fought among themselves meaning that the reward from the paladin was sufficient to get that level.
    iwm9zjue1iav.jpgwhla8g0iecju.jpg
    The fifth level was started off by investing in +1 bullets to take on the golems at High Hedge - it took 71 of those to kill the first golem and 53 for the second (though that golem got an attack in, which would have been fatal if it was a critical). A charmed ogre on the way to the FAI provided a belt. On arrival Tarnesh was charmed and helped deal with some hobgoblins to retrieve Joia's ring. To the north a couple of fishermen were killed and the bowl they stole given back to Tenya. At Ulgoth's Beard I tried about 150 times to charm Dushai before eventually getting tired of that and leaving. I hoped that Melicamp would provide the remaining XP for another level, but he failed to survive. Instead, some worgs were scared away from Ardrouine's son at the lighthouse, then Brage was delivered back to the Nashkel temple.
    zfxf1f3w9872.jpg
    ht0ne1vzgc7p.jpg
    The final shadowdancer level was mainly gained in the basilisk area, but first I did a number of reputation quests - helping out Mr Colquetle, taking Samuel back to the FAI, sneaking into the ankheg nest to find a body, 'generously' reviving Tamah in the midst of a basilisk horde, watching Caldo and Krumm fight to the death and help a little girl revive her cat. I also grabbed the charisma tome - using shadowstep there to ensure I wasn't trapped in the cave. That all helped bring the price of the dagger of venom down below 10k gold. After going back to kill Imoen and Montaron for their oils of speed, the dagger of venom was dual-wielded to deal with paralyzed basilisks while following Korax round. Better calls for help and LoB HPs and saving throws make that tactic more difficult to implement than in the original game, but Korax did a good job to get Wisp's final level before dualling. At that point Wisp had stealth of 100% before any bonuses, which seemed like a good target to reach.
    0gjx6mxidlgf.jpg1jgvuba1sgwp.jpg
    I was hoping for a bit more XP from the basilisks to jump start mage levels. However, while Korax successfully chased down Mutamin and paralyzed him, the presence of a greater and lesser basilisk nearby meant Wisp was restricted to sling shots and couldn't finish Mutamin off before having to retreat when Korax's charm wore off.
    2kop0sj2x722.jpg
    Looking for some easy XP to start off the mage, Wisp went to find Shoal. At that point I realized I'd set him up as true neutral, when he probably should have been neutral good to get a regenerating familiar. However, Shoal's lack of a melee weapon allowed the rabbit to tank her easily in any case (helped by her being blinded). After purchasing invisibility from High Hedge, Wisp used an invisible blocker for the first time to take down Karlat. That sort of tactic will be used more productively next at Durlag's Tower.
    jmijlmrd3jcf.jpgcjmlbl3gapnq.jpg
    shadowdancer 7 / mage 3, 69 HPs, 60 kills
    Wisp - shadowdancer dualling to mage (2nd and final update 2)

After purchasing the +3 staff at Ulgoth's Beard, Wisp went to Durlag's Tower. He struck out at a battle horror on the path, hitting over his invisible rabbit. He has no staff proficiency, but would have needed a critical even with that. I realized at this point though that I'd mistakenly given him dart proficiency - I had intended to go for two-handed weapon initially to get criticals on a 19 as well as a 20. That meant fights taking a long time. The first battle horror took 14 hours of game time - leaving little margin from the 16 hours of invisibility left on the familiar at that point. The second battle horror took 13 hours - that gave Wisp another level, allowing him to memorize 2 invisibility spells to make using that a bit easier.

The battle horror and doom guard on the walls were much more of a problem as a result of the skeleton archers supporting them. Wisp used up most of the fire wand taken from the ankheg nest to deal with those before getting the main prize. As a 'bonus' he also killed a greater ghoul - a bug sometimes allows one of the ghouls from the Tower underground to emerge outside. That took him to level 5.

Inside the Tower the odd ghast was disposed of with hold undead before Wisp went hunting more basilisks. Using PfP they could potentially be blinded and then attacked using his staff outside their vision range. However, the greater basilisk saving throws made that very difficult and magic missiles and ice lance (with the possibility of stun) did the bulk of the work using rests in the middle to prevent the basilisks from healing. The first 2 greater basilisks were duly killed like that before disaster struck with the third when I forgot to reapply PfP after resting. I realized immediately I came into sight of it and did actually have a potion of mirror eyes. However, I thought I might be OK anyway as it takes the basilisks a couple of seconds to realise an opponent is using PfP and then switch from using their gaze attack to melee - and after resting they still remain in melee and attack immediately rather than trying to gaze. However, there doesn't seem to be any delay the other way round as the basilisk immediately sent its baleful gaze after Wisp ...
    vjw4amlrckaj.jpg
  • UniverseUniverse Member Posts: 71
    Grond0 wrote: »

After purchasing the +3 staff at Ulgoth's Beard, Wisp went to Durlag's Tower. He struck out at a battle horror on the path, hitting over his invisible rabbit. He has no staff proficiency, but would have needed a critical even with that. I realized at this point though that I'd mistakenly given him dart proficiency - I had intended to go for two-handed weapon initially to get criticals on a 19 as well as a 20. That meant fights taking a long time. The first battle horror took 14 hours of game time - leaving little margin from the 16 hours of invisibility left on the familiar at that point. The second battle horror took 13 hours - that gave Wisp another level, allowing him to memorize 2 invisibility spells to make using that a bit easier.

The battle horror and doom guard on the walls were much more of a problem as a result of the skeleton archers supporting them. Wisp used up most of the fire wand taken from the ankheg nest to deal with those before getting the main prize. As a 'bonus' he also killed a greater ghoul - a bug sometimes allows one of the ghouls from the Tower underground to emerge outside. That took him to level 5.

Inside the Tower the odd ghast was disposed of with hold undead before Wisp went hunting more basilisks. Using PfP they could potentially be blinded and then attacked using his staff outside their vision range. However, the greater basilisk saving throws made that very difficult and magic missiles and ice lance (with the possibility of stun) did the bulk of the work using rests in the middle to prevent the basilisks from healing. The first 2 greater basilisks were duly killed like that before disaster struck with the third when I forgot to reapply PfP after resting. I realized immediately I came into sight of it and did actually have a potion of mirror eyes. However, I thought I might be OK anyway as it takes the basilisks a couple of seconds to realise an opponent is using PfP and then switch from using their gaze attack to melee - and after resting they still remain in melee and attack immediately rather than trying to gaze. However, there doesn't seem to be any delay the other way round as the basilisk immediately sent its baleful gaze after Wisp ...
    vjw4amlrckaj.jpg

It's a pity, as I understand it, you decided to play no reload?
  • Wol1garWol1gar Member Posts: 3
    Hey, everybody!
    In brief, from the previous post:
    Ranger/cleric 7/7, SCS sliders: doppels tactical, other sliders improvised. Reached the town.
    Gisowez continues on his journey. Went for a walk in the Darlag tower.
    Took out the death knight through the mirror.
    And Aek'Letek decided to go man to man with Aek'Letek. Well, almost.)
    kgkyj4ztb8d5.png
    832t6p4fq8hv.png

Character Progress Now:
    b816xvadylq5.png

From further plans: take the tome on +1 Charisma and follow the story to the remaining 2 tomes on strength and wisdom. And then, to the brother to meet in the damp dungeon.....
    Universe wrote: »

vjw4amlrckaj.jpg

Indeed - that's the only way I've played for many years now.
    Universe wrote: »

vjw4amlrckaj.jpg

Indeed - that's the only way I've played for many years now.

This type of gameplay, which I encounter periodically, ala no reload, iron man, 1 life and so on, has its own philosophy.
    All or nothing. Maximum pleasure and adrenaline, but also more suffering). maybe I'll try it someday. Nobody interferes in theory, if you feel that the fight is lost - press alt + f4?
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,026
    You may want to consider minimum reload @Universe . I am not as hardcore nor as skillful as @Grond0 :) so I prefer to sometimes reload but only under certain conditions. I tend to not reload much anyway, so I rarely get to BG2. It has been probably 2 years since I made it to BG2 and I play at least a couple times a month for a few hours at a time. I got to BG2 once (with an assassin). This does include SoD though.
    Grond0 is very skilled and is the most strict player when it comes to following the rules. Everyone can learn from his games - and he is very generous with his many post from runs (especually in the no reload thread).
  • Wol1garWol1gar Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2023
    Hey, everybody!
    In brief, from the previous posts:
    Ranger/cleric 7/7, SCS sliders: doppels tactical, other sliders improvised. Reached the town.
    Durlag tower done.
    Then: Defeat Aek'Letek.

Now Gisowez continues on his journey:
    Didn't take long to get to Sarevok:
    uter1hwicu2c.png
    7ktsllmcafil.png
    pg9fxeg6y9bs.png

And, of course, the Achievement unlock
    rdl07hlr4vdp.png

And finally I'm in SOD, hello walking exp!)
    f45jtlgts7cc.png

Aerakar wrote: »
    You may want to consider minimum reload @Universe . I am not as hardcore nor as skillful as @Grond0 :) so I prefer to sometimes reload but only under certain conditions. I tend to not reload much anyway, so I rarely get to BG2. It has been probably 2 years since I made it to BG2 and I play at least a couple times a month for a few hours at a time. I got to BG2 once (with an assassin). This does include SoD though.

I love everything about hardcore. Maximum difficulty, maximum mods and some restrictions. Except for reboots. For me this is already beyond the bounds of an adequate game. It is unlikely that I will get at least some pleasure from such gameplay. Sorry.
  • gorpusgorpus Member Posts: 5
    Hi all! There is a bug with the LoB saving throws in my installation. I posted about if a few months ago in another thread:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87369/lob-saving-throws-bug

I did a quick search on this thread and found some hints about a "saving throw fix". Is it meant to fix this issue? I was not able to find the fix. Can someone please point me to it?

Thanks!
  • BongozBongoz Member Posts: 1
    @Universe Hey man just wanted to say I managed to complete BG1+SoD LoB Solo (No SCS) thanks to your posts!

cbc9ytqxml26.png

Using detonation arrows at coalition camp was insane damage, it only took 45 minutes overall using your advice.

Also the fact there is a chest right before entering nine hells with spell immunity and lower resistance (The only time I saw those scrolls in the entire game, it isnt even on the wiki) to allow using a polymorph staff on Belhifet is crazy, super cool idea.

Im looking forward to trying out BG2!

(Btw I'm not looking to get listed on the main post, just wanted to thank @Universe)

• gorpusgorpus Member Posts: 5
    edited January 8
    gorpus wrote: »
    Hi all! There is a bug with the LoB saving throws in my installation. I posted about if a few months ago in another thread:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87369/lob-saving-throws-bug

I did a quick search on this thread and found some hints about a "saving throw fix". Is it meant to fix this issue? I was not able to find the fix. Can someone please point me to it?

Found a mention of this bug in the Legacy of Bhaal wiki page. Fortunately, it seems Beamdog is aware of it and there is a ticket assined. Fingers crossed they fix it in the next update.

"This bug is known to Beamdog and is assigned a fix ticket - that is if they release a patch or perhaps a 2.7 game update."

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Bhaal
    Post edited by gorpus on
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,442
    I tried another nR Kensai run, but died in Irenicus Dungeon yet again. It really is the worst class to take there without invisibility or armor. I thought Barbarian could have slightly better chances with better armor against 8 Thac0 Duergar missiles, and with slightly faster move speed. My goal is to dual into late game Thief eventually so I installed Tweaks Anthology component for it. Autorolled Conan, Barbarian. nR with the newest SCS and Ascension.

bwqml4hvkefm.jpg

weidu.log
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 4.0.6
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v16
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Core Stratagems spell-system changes (installed by default by any AI component): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3015 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Carsa/Kahrk interaction: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: 35.10
    Chapter 1. Conan killed Imoen, Xzar, Montaron and Neera. Picked up first Invisibility potion from Beregost Manor with Rage. Marl 900xp, then killed Algernon for his cloak. With the Cloak we charmed Jemby, and made him attack Drizzt without talking to him, which then stops Drizzt attacking the Gnolls. Got his Scimitars +3, and Mithral Chain +4, the best armor for Barbarian in BG1. Well interestingly with Potion of Defense the best armor is actually Studded Leather Armor, because of the modifiers.
    w6vc2zwmdg4b.jpg

Chapter 2. Noober 400xp, second Invis potion from Nashkel Manor, third with Rage from Carnival and 4th from Reventant Cave 900xp, lv2. Albert 1000xp, potion case, Tenya's Bowl 2000xp, lv3. Easily killed Dushai with Rage for Ring of Freeaction. Donated reputation to 12 and left to Nashkel mines. Invisibility to Mulahey, 3 tries to Charm him, killed by Kobbo's and used another Invis potion to escape.
    wuzbsl7rjrrr.jpg

Chapter 3. Joseph's Ring 800xp. Charmed Minsc killed Nimbul. Raiken escorted us to the Bandit camp where we Charmed Taurgosz for his loot, killed by Zombie. Reputation run, and with 24k gold and 19/19 economy we bought Greenstone amulet and Sandthief ring. Picked up the papers with Absorbtion and two Invisibilities.
    z40fzzmbwagm.jpg

Chapter 4. Tackled Tarnesh which was a mistake and cost us all of our Health potions. One Invisibility in Cloakwood 2, right click looting the Scimitar and body. Dropped the body besides Tiber planning to return and talk to him, but we eventually forgot all of that. Lamalha waylay and we used Invis potion, free Charm attempt worked and we got Power potion. Reaching mines we turned back. Molkar waylay escaped with Speed. Charmed Hairtooth killed Gnarl, who got killed by Xvarts. Got CHA-tome. Two Sandthiefs to pick up CON-tome. Burned last Sandthief to pick up Brun's son, and we now had 20/20 economy. Recharged Sandthief and left for the mines. Two Sandthiefs to Davaeorn guard, and needed to burn another one because it took 4 tries to Charm him. Guard lured the Battle Horrors away, parked them with Invisibility, and Guard then killed Davaeorn, lv5. One Sandthief to escape.
    x3lju04wq3x7.jpg
    drxode2t00xg.jpg
    ofd1fhqcxbfb.jpg
    p4bj3udjcuqo.jpg

Chapter 5. Kirinhale 4000xp and Charmed Riggolo killed Ghost 3750xp. With 2 Green PfP's and 13 Stone to Flesh we went to Mutamin garden. Managed to Charm the Lesser Basilisk with our last Sandthief charge and started the XP-loop. The Basilisk then stoned all in the level. Having 33k gold we recharged the Sandthief 3rd time. Charm didn't work against Ragefast so we level skipped his spells and killed him with the help of Greenstone amulet. Ramazith Charmed and depleted from spells, and killed by his own Shadows. Ratchild killed Charmed Quenash for Cloak of Balduran. Lothander pre-Charmed, stopped leaving, spent poison weapons and killed. No backstabby against Barb. For Marek Greenstone amulet and level skipping and he was down too. Two Sandthiefs to pick up the papers from Iron Throne, free Charm attempt against Naaman didn't work.
    8u93lyca7bpj.jpg
    l5gjnrsozoy3.jpg
    r812771tubo2.jpg
    lkvbyrr9jmu1.jpg
    ey6kd0oeycmg.jpg

Chapter 6. Ogre waylay passed with Invis potion. Iron Throne leaders Charmed and they had a dispute by themselves, Conan killed spelless Rieltar last. Looted the place with Frost Giant, Absorbtion, Speed, Rage and 3x Sandthief.
    wurxd60sz8ie.jpg

Chapter 7. Recharged Sandthief and attacked Denak's party with 3 half full OGL's out of sight. Got Ring of Energy. Looted Warder lv with four Sandthief charges. Another Sandthief to lure Avarice and Fear from Love to another room. Barb's backstab immunity is handy here. Then we tanked Love with Greenstone amulet and Free-action ring, and after 33 hits of Ring of Energy he was dead. Picked up Durlag's Goblet and recharged it and Sandthief. Charmed Larze killed Slythe. For Palace ambush we Charmed the Shaman and Mage, and attacked the rest. Nobody really got injured. Shaman didn't fair any better after he was Dispelled. Mage got his Earth Elemental out but that was mostly it. The fight on whole took 7 Durlag's Goblets though. Sunin depleted from spells with lv skipping and then Charmed Obernan helped us to take Delorna out. Got 9k ring and fourth OGL. In Undercity we Charmed Castron, Wudei and Gorf without alerting Rahvin. They easily crushed Tamoko. Then Wudei hit Shaldrissa with Harm, and they easily killed Rahvin and Haseo. They they fought the Skelis to the death. This netted about 15k and couple more Arrows of Detonation. We recharged all before Sarevok.
    k6cnmslczzb6.jpg
    n6p6hw4ls09u.jpg
    sx84byd65rb0.jpg
    0uu07p53it8t.jpg
    9we3aqnkvok9.jpg
    34mjf98jgfsq.jpg
    wt6ob8231tr2.jpg
    in1z57bk0aml.jpg

Sarevok. His minions were burned out of sight with 42 hits of OGL, one PfU. Used all my Oil of Fiery Burnings, Potions of Explosions and OGL's leaving 7 hits for Korlasz. At this point Sarevok only had 37hp left. So we kited him with Speed and it only took 4 strikes from Ring of Energy to take him down.
    coj5cnsve3so.jpg

Chapter 8. Sandthief to Porios, two Sandthiefs and PfU to Korlasz. Waited his fire protection scroll out, and it too 6 OGL + Invisibility combos to make her surrender, lv9.

** Scimitar
    ** Sword and Shield Style (-4AC for the missile Duergar in Irenicus Dungeon)
    *** Two Weapon Style

Casually killed Teleria and her Golem, because they wont aggro if not talked to. Listened Dawrves getting killed, used PfU and enlisted the Undead for the future battle. Hid behind the tent for the parlay.
    5tcvgxwonwbu.jpg
    ud4bodk1uehf.jpg

Chapter 9. Morentherene daggered, Ziatar burned, Akanna Charmed and killed by her Aerial Servants. Surrendered the fort and the Bridge Mage was interrupted with Ring of Energy.
    nea2eca2vldz.jpg
    4z7zt9wggmj0.jpg
    0wnhpa5bt5kl.jpg
    nago5l5c749a.jpg

Chapter 10. Did all the mundane guests, and only noteworthy mention I think is we Charmed the Orog Chieftain for Protector of Unworthy, cursed belt, which actually is the best belt against Belhifet with -4 AC vs. Slashing. Arrows of Detonation are the best tool to handle the Crusader attacks and after 75 explosions and 9 Durlag's Goblets they retreated. Ashatiel got one hit on us, and Trix opened the doors almost immediatelly for us.
    vh7uo9hplrfj.jpg
    ulzq7mn7hl7r.jpg
    gcvb75m33gn4.jpg
    oiy4k4f07bnf.jpg
    tk1y7euevcf1.jpg
    jaokcixkt3wu.jpg
    w8nupw74932d.jpg

Belhifet. 3x PfF, PfC, PfE, PfA, Dragonscale Armor (poison), Red, Violet, 8x Mind Focus, Insight, Fortitude, Defense, Speed, Clarity, 2x Invulnerability, Power and started ascending. Left the last Green Abishai alive and started buffing again. 25 Heroism, killed the last Abishai and refreshed our 1 hour buffs and Power. Switched on Protector of Unworthy and Crommus Capelet which I planned to micro manage with Cloak of Balduran to get Blur. This gave us -23 AC vs. Slashing and Bel only hit 11 and above, where as we hit 16 and above.

Barbarian AC v Belhifet
    0 Potion of Defense
    -6 Mind Focus
    -8 Dragonscale Armor
    -9 Helm of Balduran
    -10 Cloak of Balduran
    -12 Ring +2
    -14 Ring of Purity
    -16 Twinkle +3
    -20 Protector of Unworthy
    -23 Blur (Crommu's Capelet, 1/20 8 rounds)

Hit the level with 541hp, escaped Bel's Dispel and started tanking. Refreshed our 1 hour buffs after a while, and it took 8 Durlag's Goblets to kill him. After killing Hephernaan our Heroism potions started fading, so the fight took around 60-70 rounds.
    baq4zm9pw8sg.jpg
    zrmuztpvqcb8.jpg
    eb696ehx9qeg.jpg

Switching Crommus's Capelet and Cloak of Balduran back and forth worked perfectly so I'm going to use this tactic again. AC matters against Bel even with Heroism potions because you'll hit more when you aren't constantly hit.
    Conan, Barbarian v Irenicus Dungeon. From the first room we could get AC v missiles to -6, which would improve to -7 with medium shield from the Golem room. This will make 8 Thac0 Duergars hit 15 and above.

4 Splint Mail (-1 AC v missiles nulled by small shield)
    -1 Dexterity (DuHM 2 turns)
    -2 Small Shield
    -6 Sword and Shield style

It took 5 rests to finally get good enough rolls to kill the Smoke Mephit without wasting potions. With Barbarian speed it was easily left behind the door so we could rest. The Lightning Mephit was much easier.
    bed4ojlkl6t7.jpg
    n8gggn1ebu8k.jpg

The first Duergar party didn't spawn so we got free attack on the Mineral Mephit, and it was no match once we got our Scimitars. Also got 3x Extra Health potions and medium shield for -1 AC v missiles.
    dcnlfusa4pbi.jpg
    agqqitwtylt1.jpg

It was go time. We stormed to the library, got the Speed potion which we drank immediatelly. Then we back tracked to the Activation Stone room, Mephit spell following us all the way. It hit us in the room, but nothing happened. Picked up the Stone and two more Extra Health potions. Then got the Golem opening doors.
    lh703ks6g8wc.jpg
    lggbb7q4q6nf.jpg
    bvkk4iw51twq.jpg

We hid at the Smoke Mephit corridor and waited the door to open. When it opened we ran straight to the second Speed potion and picked it up. Ran to the key room getting first held and then poisoned. We rested immediatelly to clear the poison. This is possible because we got enough distance to the Duergar. Then drank the second Speed potion, picked up Helm of Balduran and escaped the level. Phew, the worst was now behind.
    kxdrxrnsosot.jpg
    p58psnb9ugzp.jpg
    ljx5gt5o7wtc.jpg
    0jwdywik5qnr.jpg
    i23fflbyg9y6.jpg
    t9gg0nzdoj8x.jpg

We lured the four Mephits back to the room and closed the door. Casually hacked the pits. Used Rage to pass the Salt Mephit so it wouldn't Stun us. The run was going to well so I was confident enough to pick up the Ring +1 before we escaped.
    6uo3dsmbqaag.jpg
    grugu0qkwk3k.jpg
    3jb4obcen5f0.jpg
    6ymsa4qfez54.jpg

It went very well, didn't really need that much healing, and even managed to get Helm of Balduran, Ring +1 and 2k gold from the loot.
    Good to see another run Histamiini
    edited April 20
    Good to see another run Histamiini
    Feels nice to return to the game again. I've been reading a lot of previous runs to even know what the hell to do, as it's been quite a while. :)

Chapter 2 start was the usual, we looted Maevar's Guild Hall and Temples. Suna Seni waylay escaped with Rage. Bought Ring of Air Control for first reusable Invisibility and couple Fire Resistance potions. Renfeld waylay escaped with Rage too. Rage is such a nice ability against disablers, mostly need to worry about Petrification, Maze and Imprisonment. And it's fast casting too. Next we got casting rights, by casting Invisibility on ourselves in the Government District. And the neutral guards casually hacked the Cowled Wizards to pieces. Eventually Zallanora arrived and after the last party was killed we got our casting rights. Also got 10k gold from the loot, and a lot of potions including 4 Invisibilities. This is a good risk free method getting quite a lot of money from the get go.
    p6cko7jycz20.jpg

Used the two Fire Resistance potions, Invisibility and repeated the Fireball trap to kill Rayic, lv11 with 10DR. We already had 16k gold so we bought Nymph cloak and pre-Charmed Maevar with it before turning in the proof. Maevar cast Invisibility on Conan, and attacked the Cleric with Monsters II. They got the Cleric killed, but eventually the Assassins got Maevar.
    995sretp2t3d.jpg
    gtgzfw1czooj.jpg

31k gold and we bought rep to 14. Solved bridge murders, and then the Kidnappers. Reti was killed for the Senses of Cat boots, and then we told Lady Egea to wait. Rather than talking to Welther we Charmed him and he was killed by Bregg. This way we got the Silver Pantaloons and released Lady Egea with XP and without reputation penalty. We used Invisibility potion to reach Neera's refuge and did the easy fetch quest for Amulet +2. Accompanied Rasaad to City Gates getting the map update. And then we used the Ring and one Invis potion to pick up Belm +2, and also right click looted the Troll Mound.
    61ok6ob2wrdm.jpg
    4sqnbwfoha7f.jpg

Lv 12 doing Madulf's quest. Our second Rage, Improved Invisibility, Charm combination worked on Sanasha. She was able to Hold Prebek and we casually killed him. Goblins then killed Sanasha. After looting Harper Hold we did Sir Sarles quest. We kited the Child Spirits and eventually Neb was killed. Barb's backstabbing immunity and movement speed are nice here. Got Magic Protection potion. In Seven Vales we casually Charmed Rissling and then Sorcerous Amon, and they followed us outside. Amon summoned two Fire Elementals and we surrounded Rissling so he couldn't escape, and he was dead soon after. Fire Elementals then killed Amon. This seemed to aggro the rest of Seven Vales gang, so we left them be for now. Anyway we got the Ring of Invisibility.
    46fqhop89xeq.jpg
    w9jfu4520z7v.jpg
    yoejbxzti6xv.jpg
    xlb0qqwpy6ty.jpg

Needed to use Speed potion to beat Guards in Copper Coronet, and also wasted too many Health potions so we bought DoEH which cost about half of our gold. Tabitha and Beastmaster wont aggro if not talked to. Sword Riddle, lv13. Looted De'Arnise, Claicus Charmed with the cloak, built FoA +3. With it we could handle the Trolls in the Slaver place. We used PfP and repeated Cloudkill trap to kill Captain Haegan and his gang. Summon run. With reputation 18 we bought Vhailor's Helm. Bought second Magic Protection from Roger the Fence and we picked up Silver Horn of Valhalla avoiding the Maze trap, and upgraded it twice. Clone and Warrior then killed Paina, whos Spiders don't appear if not talked to, got Kitthix. In Trademeet we were in bit of a surprise, as Militia Wizard started using Lightning Bolt on the enemies. It hit Militia guard and all went red circle. After backing off, we heard one guard getting killed by enemies, then the other guard actually killed the Wizard. After seeing the results one guard and animals were still red circle but doing nothing. We went out of the map and returned, and the animals finished the guard off. Seems to be a bug of some sort. Conan told Dao's we would hunt Rakhasha, but it was just a plot to get Iltona to appear for the Missile Gloves. We than Charmed Taquee, who cast Improved Haste on Conan, and the got killed by the gang. With 8 apr FoA +3 the Dao's were no match either. Got Efreeti bottle for fourth summon item. Also noticed that Clone can actually use quick items again in 2.6.6?
    273phq8bggcy.jpg
    8ig22oj7erzg.jpg
    spai9xvvaiyx.jpg
    flenxtom1y4n.jpg
    8fr6hc39gogk.jpg
    je1x0rfzlqer.jpg
    izt48at75kiv.jpg
    eg4qqc3pqq4u.jpg
    icj33flbpi2n.jpg

Clone attacked Mekrath with his own summons and was able to pull out nice amount of spells. Conan then waited his summons out, then sent in Warrior, and again waited his summons out. After Kitthix wasn't getting any more spells out of Mekrath, Conan attacked with Efreeti, and it was quickly over. Trying to fight Ettercaps and Undead at the same time we got stomped, and had to use Invisibility potion to escape. Rested up and managed to wipe them out this time. But not before I noticed that Conan was getting multipoisoned a lot. Tried Slow Poison which of course failed, and Elixir of Healing rescued us literally couple seconds before death. :# Easily the closest call in this run. Lv14 building the Bridge.
    8aih9irl84xb.jpg
    eq7b2yegol45.jpg

Casually hunted the Temple and Bridge District Liches with Clone casting three PfU's on us all. Had to use on PfU on City Gates Lich as Clone wasn't following in there. Got third Invisibility. Kangaxx would still have to wait. Windspear Paladins killed with one rest. Pre-Invisibility for the Assassins and with summons they were killed. Guardians hacked one by one by Clone and two Efreetis. Lv15 with 15DR killing the Greater Wolfwere. Tazok's gang was no match for Clone, 2x Efreeti and 2x Kitthix. Clone with his Warrior and Efreeti attacked Conster and pulled out nice amount of spells. Clone Kitthix, then my Warrior who actually got the kill. Getting the Sewer key went to Mind Flayer base. Absorption, Mind Focus, multiple Intelligences, Speed, Invulnerability and clone PfU. Conan almost got trapped, and killed by the Ballistic attacks, which there seems to be no defense against, other than DR. After second near death call at 34hp we escaped. Sanctuary seems to be the only safe option here, which stops Mindies targeting. Also Speed boots would be handy here.
    6jiajizbtbf4.jpg
    vx9opsm8rpns.jpg
    5w5147t3lj7l.jpg
    q9oc0w512m1m.jpg
    8qkuqkt725wg.jpg
    xp8ol6wpq7o0.jpg

Anyway getting Wand of Wonder meant the Firkraag Xp-loop. Could afford to recharge it 4 times with 20/18 economy, and got 9,3,8,3,10 hits respectively. Lv23 with 20 DR, Hardiness and Smite. Kalah was no match at this point, used Detect Illusions from Sword of Peridan. Fallen Paladins weren't match either and we got 20/20 economy. Hammerhelm was ganged on so we could get the map update. The rabble in the same level was killed with one rest and then we did the easy tests in Heretic Temple. Got Mirror Image ring and Gem of True Seeing among other stuff. Killer Mimic, couple quests for Hidden Refuge, lv25 and Spell Turning Shield. Finished the rest of Seven Vales.
    heo0xm0f9s0b.jpg
    qgelobnvauhk.jpg
    y5qtl55h5x2x.jpg
    h4g5lc5mv6xn.jpg

After dealing the Undead Bridge, and looting the Beholder dungeon we now have 31k gold, and are ready to finally start Chapter 3.
    I have never seen the guards in Trademeet bug. Could it be SCS? which version andre you using.
    ps. the detailed narrative of your runs are much appreciated. They teach an old veteran new tricks
    edited April 20
    Thanks! :) I don't recall that bug either. Yeah it's probably because of SCS, using the 35.10 which still seems to be the newest. There seems to be a quite lot of changes since I last played, and I don't know if it's because base game or SCS.

- Drizzt kills the Gnolls now (can still be cheesed for example with Charmed Jambul)
    - Rod of Resurrection doesn't Heal injured anymore
    - Sequencers and Contingencies as Innate Abilities component doesn't work for Sorcerers anymore (SCS)
    - Limited Wish permanent Shapechange trick doesn't work anymore
    - Clone using Quick Items works again

weidu.log
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.28
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v16
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited scroll stacking: v16
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Core Stratagems spell-system changes (installed by default by any AI component): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai use SCS abilities and AI: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Ascension demons use SCS abilities and AI: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8085 // Ascension version of Bodhi uses Improved-Bodhi abilities: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 35.10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 35.10
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    Yeah, there has been a lot of changes. The other things seem intentional.
    Should I report the Trademeet bug at Gibberlings3? DavidW seems the most active there?
    Yeah go ahead if you can. I agree with the change's with the exception of Clone Quick Items, it's so easily exploited. Also RoR not healing will make the game very interesting at the end. Going to need to hoard Superior potions.
    Yes, the new versions makes qiute a lot of changes.
    DavidW has a new mod out for testing, so he is a bit to busy to roam all the forums. I have submitted a report on the bug.
    hi @histamiini
    a response came from another memoer (jmerry). There is a possible fix that need NI. See here
    https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/38160-scs-3510-possible-bug-in-lob-mode/

Thanks. I see DavidW is now on it, so hopefully he can find a fix for it.

You are welcome. There might be a quick fix for this - but we shall see
    edited April 25
    Conan, Barbarian

Chapter 3. We did the few easy Shadow Thieves guests and picked up Mace of Distruption which we upgraded. And after recharging WoW again it was time for Kangaxx. Used PfU and attacked. He didn't see us, but he cast spells at the Skeleton Warrior he summoned. 2x Remove Magic, Comet, 5x Horrid Wiltings after which we got the killing blow on the Skeli. Smacked Kangaxx until he transormed to Demi, and peppered him to stone with WoW from afar, lv26. Got Ring of Gaxx.
    10e77ybojdvp.jpg
    o4w3crik5xmx.jpg
    6m8y64p4p69d.jpg

Temple Ruins was simple enough with Clone PfU's, only Bone Fiends saw through it. Shadow Dragon stoned, lv27. Shade Lord didn't see through PfU either so we casually killed him. We forged Shadow Dragon Scale, but that isn't that much better because we would lose Amulet +2. In the end we bought Bracers AC3 and Studded Leather, which gives the same AC, but +2 saves.
    q5o3dkx577ze.jpg
    e8g370ir86qs.jpg

Picked Cloak of Sewers from the Rakhasha, which was simple enough fight, and then used our last WoW charges on Firkraag again, lv29. At this point we easily handled the Trolls in Watchers Keep, Vampiric Wraiths killed with two hits from MoD. Four Statues attacked and we managed to take the Cleric and Fighter out, before we were hurt too much and had to retreat with Invisibility. We rested and got the other two Statues. With the eight Statues we used separation tactic to kill them more easily, and left the last two mage Statues last. This took multiple rests. We softened the Mages with our summons one by one and managed to separate them too. And then we attacked with Smite from Invisibility and they were powerless being pinballed through the room.
    k8f81ocevkcf.jpg
    eyn10r0vq5ce.jpg
    4qd7bhny7oia.jpg
    ddc8fwi6gm8h.jpg

WK lv2 was solid smacking, Chromatic Demon got stoned, lv32. Another Firkraag stoning got us to lv35. Samias gang at this point was easy one rest fight. Ruhk's Kamikazes exploded with summons, and then he was Smited and killed.
    jgk3r8oc9e3m.jpg
    eh4b4759mn3i.jpg

Planar Sphere Halflings double team Smited with Clone from Invisibility. Lavok was depleted from Spells with summons, then Clone Smited him, yet Lavok managed to get Planetar out which we had to wait out. After that Lavok surrendered soon after. Tanari was ganged on after he Teleported without Error to our hitsquad. Clone managed to kill the other Mage after Smiting him, but Tolgerias started summoning everybody, which we waited out. Then we softened him with summons, after which he was Smited and killed. In the engine room we were blocked by the Golems trying to escape, but we summoned a distraction and they let us to pass. But activating the engine something scary happened. The Juggernaut Golems attacked us during the cutscene even when we were Invisible. :# I was thinking this could be it, but mercifully the cutscene ended and we got Hardiness on. But then we noticed that they again were oblivious to our existence. So they only saw through Invisibility during the cutscene, which seems to be another bug of sorts. Anyway we escaped the place, lv37. Got the Staff of Fire which replaces our summon arsenal, as it's cheaply recharged and longer lasting. 30x Lesser Fire Elementals, 1225 gold with Sister Garlena.
    r2w8osjix00m.jpg
    vonvtx70g7hl.jpg
    e7kcutykbpnc.jpg
    y6pg2mwry1is.jpg
    ri47xiyi72n4.jpg
    dnbhvgfqf9kn.jpg
    4t1ibeydaqv8.jpg
    d922in4rnbzf.jpg

Landed on Planar Prison Invisible and nobody talked to us. Fire Elementals then cleared the landing, which most of the Thralls couldn't even touch. Next Yuanti party was much longer fight, but eventually we ground them out with summons. Master of Thralls didn't last long either. Warden was alerted with one Air Elemental to get his Contingencies out. Then we through in stream of Fire Elementals until the Yuanti's were all killed. They didn't really put that great of a fight when their weapons mostly didn't work. After this Clone and 5 Fire Elementals actually managed to kill the Warden. At this point we Stoned and then killed Firgraag the last time getting to lv40.
    jka8rmh0mrks.jpg
    7ghnhdcgk89g.jpg
    nn37h2r4qube.jpg
    qlunwo1zge7t.jpg

Barbarian lv40

246hp

** Two Handed Weapon
    ** Scimitar
    ** Flail
    ** Mace
    ** Halberd
    ** Crossbow
    ** Sword and Shield Style
    *** Two Weapon Style

* Whirlwind
    *** Greater Whirlwind
    * Power Attack
    ********** Critical Strike
    * Smite
    ***** Hardiness

Cernd casually took Faldorn out with couple Invisibility potions and Staff of Fire Elementals. Never ending stream of Fire Elementals then handled Tarnor's gang, after which Roger the Fence smugled the Rift Device out. Clone using Rift Device could be another op thing, but I'm going to avoid that. Bodhi's lair leveled with PfU and then we just waited her to leave.
    frtkczzvxgkk.jpg
    1162fr4ir7cn.jpg
    vx70e7xkiabo.jpg
    i405207d0gfg.jpg
    i232e5cp34m0.jpg

Chapter 4. Perth the Adept was Smited, and then Clone used Book of Infinite Spells and we killed him, until we got Farsight page. Yet another way to cheese Clone quick items. Irenicus dungeon was solid smacking with Fire Elementals. Nothing really interesting happened. For Irenicus we used Farsight and Fire Elementals attacked, and after he was depleted from Spells and at 1hp we attacked, and he surrendered soon after. We hid the Githyanki waylay, but had to waste 3 potions because the Confused Pirates lured them twice to us. 160k gold selling our hoarded gems, spells and ammunation with the Shaguain Merchant. City of Caverns again solid smacking with Fire Elementals.
    b5hb6vjpbjkm.jpg
    no3kytjjrzu5.jpg
    3ucv07atjavl.jpg
    o1xifytbg4tc.jpg
    atfeo078f8c3.jpg

Chapter 5. For the Balor we used Fire Resistance, Invulnerability, 5 Fire Elementals and Clone. And it took just 3 hits to Stone it with WoW. The first Kuo-toa party was easily dispatched, but then we made a mistake of pushing on to other side of the bridge. Conan got almost killed being surrounded and attacked constantly even with Hardiness, so we escaped with Speed potion. But because the Monitors followed us and could see through Invisibility we had to kite them, and heal up with potions. In the mean time Fire Elementals actually managed to kill the Priest, after which the fight turned to our favor. Bridge Drow were blocked on two groups with Elementals and killed.
    dmqp2ca4hfap.jpg
    a3rzfkp8cuvj.jpg
    9pvdqv5s9qta.jpg
    wc1lopn4oe6l.jpg
    a7q13jpdn4cc.jpg

After shopping in Ust Natha we turned into a Drow Ravager, and escaped the magic damage with Belt of Inertial Barrier. Because we did this after Adalon turned us to Drow, we maintained the Drow circle, which makes the form useful. Very useful as we now had 70 DR with Barbarian bonus and almost 500hp, huge regen and were immune to most disablers. We tested our mettle against the Drow party in Underdark, and they could do nothing, nor the machine enemies. For the Mind Flayer waylay we had to still use Invulnerability to stop Psionic Maze and Intelligence potions to avoid brain death. But before that we stumbled Simbjas party, which was nothing but slight inconvenience. Then something funny happened. Shaulofein was Mazed just before the fight ended, and because he wasn't there to speak Phaere, she just repeated the first line over and over again giving us 20k xp over and over again. :D But because we were max level and this was taking ages, we had to CTRL-T Shaulofein back. This could be another interesting exploit for xp.
    asbsi2mzjflb.jpg
    rjbj5zy6c61m.jpg
    mbpi7zket1ja.jpg
    59jewgixhz3z.jpg

We unleashed Drow Ravager on Kuo-Toa and they could do nothing. Then Clone summoned Fire Elemental for the Demon Knights and they were the first enemy to hurt us, and we actually needed to use Hardiness. They also managed to Blind us, but that didn't matter as 10x Critical Strikes quickly dispatched them. Got Soul Reaver +4. Mind Flayer dungeon solid smacking with just Invulnerability, 15x Genius potions and Cloak of Mirroring to stop the annoying Ballistic attacks. Got 4 Control Circlets, Staff of Command and reputation back to 18. The Beholder dungeon stormed through killing everyone.
    suzsft37dqgg.jpg
    99r55nxi5mek.jpg
    np78mzrgonvd.jpg
    tm3qwx84ydmj.jpg
    mt0j9r1jymam.jpg
    76wnu0v9bv6t.jpg

PfU for Deirex and then we double crossed the Drow and left. Before talking to Adalon we cleared the exit area. The Drow Ravager pretty much trivializes Chapter 5, but I didn't want to exploit it any further so Adalon turned us back to a human form, and we are now ready to leave the Underdark. I did test it, and the proximity trap, that removes the Drow illusion in the exit area, can consistently be escaped with GWW speed. You just need not to pause after the level has changed, and just point and click away. Being Barbarian with Drow Ravager we could have had natural 98 DR at the end of the game. But I've other things in mind.