Skip to content

[mod] Southern Edge - Athkatla's new district

1234568»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,233
    Thanks! Will try to remember and fix it next time I'm updating the mod.
    Hope you'll have fun doing those quest, adventuring and chillin' in the tavern ;)
    Trouveur
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 227
    edited April 2021
    Athkatla Grounds are now always installed on my EET runs.

I encountered a journal bug, I think it already was mentioned but just in case :
    The journal entry for the quest "You can't escape the past" doesn't update when you finish it.
    And another one :
    For the quest "Crate needed" (don't know if this one is from Southern Edge or Tangled Oak Isle), when I brang a crate to the angry man, he thanked me and the quest was completed, but he didn't took the crate, which stayed in my inventory.
    Are you using the most recent version of the mod? Check the readme and let me know what version are you using.
    I'm using 3.11.
    The newest version is 3.21, but I think the bug may still be there. If that's not a problem, leave a screenshot of that entry so I knew which specific entry that is.

Cheers!
    Trouveur
    The newest version is 3.21, but I think the bug may still be there. If that's not a problem, leave a screenshot of that entry so I knew which specific entry that is.

Cheers!
    1g1gn7vcqdcl.jpg
    LavaDelVortel
    I think I found a possible exploit with the book collector :
    He said he will only take books not yet published, and still he accepts Umar Witch book. Problem is, the Innersval inkeeper have more than 70 copies of this book in his inn. And the book collector takes all the books !
    Maybe he should only accept the first Umar book, and then refuse any copies ?
    Oh, I forgot about that. Yeah, next time I'm updating the mod, I will make sure he accepts only the first copy. Thanks!
    Trouveur
  • Eddard_StarkEddard_Stark Member Posts: 48
    When I go to the Southern Edge in game, the background of the area is all black. I can still move my character around and still talk and see NPCs, but everything else is black. Do any of you have any solution for my problem?

I play the game on IPhone.
    I think it's some problem with the mobile version of the game. The same problem happened to another player with my new Kuldahar mod. Sorry, I can't help you with that, I never played the mobile version of any IE game and I have no idea how they work.
  • Austin87Austin87 Member Posts: 209
    Hello! Here is an improved Russian translation of the setup.tra file and item_usability.tra (edits from Ulpian)
    edited September 2021
    Ok, will be included in the next update. Thanks

EDIT: Done!
    Post edited by LavaDelVortel on
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 172
    edited August 7
    Hi Lava, something to report, not sure whether it is intended:
    1) The NPC who lost the figurines- I can convince him to commit suicide, but it seems like I still can continue his quest, and the dialogue options with the other NPCs (e.g. with Nib) are hinting that he is still alive and we are helping him

2) Ring of sacred shades- I equipped the item but found that there is no negative plane protection passive buff. The item description has stated it provides immunity to level drain.