Skip to content

Adalon Transformation Bug

Has anyone encountered a bug in the Underdark where upon returning Adalon's eggs and triggering the transformation back to your normal avatars, the game leaves you standing around in the lair without an interface? I mean, I *could* just exit the Underdark through the Western Tunnels without completing Adalon's quest, which should automatically revert me when I leave, but I'd like to actually return the eggs if I can.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Can you zip and attach a save for inspection please.
    thanks
  • Like this?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    A number of your characters show as having no weapons equipped, do you have any mods active. & if so, does selecting standard weapons resolve the issue.

The conversation worked OK for me, attaching a save after being moved to the exit in case it helps.
  • Quite a number of mods, but changing the equipped weapons doesn't seem to be affecting it one way or another, and they've never caused problems before...one of the mods replaced the NPC portraits with drow-ified versions when Adalon transformed us in the first place, maybe there's now some kind of error in trying to change back?
  • AbathornAbathorn Member Posts: 17
    Hello, i've have the same problem related with the ust-nath drow portraits?

How did you solve the problem?
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    edited September 2017
    I'm having a similar issue

Adalon "transformed" me but I didn't actually get transformed into Drow avatars, and when I tell the gate keeper I am from Ched Nasad he calls me out and goes hostile.

EDIT

Okay never mind it works to gain entry but the avatars still don't appear.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    I am having the same problem. Can anyone help?