Skip to content

using EE Keeper ( link on this Forum ) to change character

you can use EE keeper to change the nameless one to be Fighter and Wizard at the same time
and also edit all stats of the character(s)
the only issue is that the Inventory will get lost !!
therefore drop everything on floor ( inventory + weapons ) then edit the character Save then load and equip
everything from the floor.

TeflonJuliusBorisov

Comments

• taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    The maintainer of EEKeeper, @Troodon80, highly recommends that you do not use the program to modify save files until he releases an update to support PST:EE's inventory structure.

I know you're working around it by dropping everything on the ground first, but if TNO loses his eye or something weird happens, well, you've been warned. :tongue:
    TressetTeflonJuliusBorisovTroodon80
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Yeah, even though I have always warned against using NearInfinity to edit saves because of how easy it is to mess things up if you don't know what you are doing, I must admit that it is probably safer at this point to use NI than to use EEKeeper for this purpose.

NearInfinity can be found here.
    taclaneTeflonJuliusBorisov
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Yes @Fred57 EE Keeper is a good friend but needs some touch, yet. :'(
    taclaneJuliusBorisov
  • Fred57Fred57 Member Posts: 8
    Yes the eye gets lost but its easy to use the console to get it again
    the only safe state to do it is right at the begin of the game , looking forward for an update version of eekeeper
    taclane
  • noxnaxianoxnaxia Member Posts: 5
    No point, you won't be able to use any weapons.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    My game froze when I edited it with EEKeeper, so I'd follow @taclane 's advice and wait for @Troodon80 to update the editor. If you really can't wait, NearInfinity does the trick, but keep it simple or you might mess up things.
    taclaneTroodon80
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Soon. Just a couple things left to fix up and implement before I release. Couple days at most now. :-)
    JuliusBorisovMoradin
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Fred57 update posted.
    tbone1JuliusBorisov